WTT Girls BAW Thread - September

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning girls

Nicky, Kerry & Chris - sorry the :witch: got you :hug::hugs:

Had a fantastic day yesterday at Alton Towers, it rained a bit but not enough to spoil the day. We only had to queue for 2 rides & that wa Air & Rita Queen of speed all the other rides had no queues at all it was fab & managed to do the park twice x

Also had the best thing at the end of the day it was a plastic cup filled with strawberries then melted chocolate poured all over them :munch::smug:

Hope everyone is ok x x x x :hugs:

Glad you enjoyed yourself hun, Happy belated birthday for yesterday xx

Still feeling pretty rubbish TBH but hopefully I'll be feeling much better once this week is over with.

Thanks for asking :hugs: xx

Its nearly the middle of the week so nearly over just hope it goes quick for you hun x :hugs:

Nicky - Your welcome hun!

Reedy - Happy belated B'day!! Glad you had a fab day at Alton Towers. Im supposed to be going to the scare fest one. But not getting hopes up as you never know!!!

morning all

dont know if i will be in here much longer... leaving oh on thursday. :cry:

Sorry to hear you are having a tough time Destiny hun... I have left you a message in your other thread xx

Morning girls....

Reedy: Happy belated birthday hun
Nicky: :hugs: sorry you are feeling rubbish hun
Destiny: i am so sorry hun :hugs:

:hugs: to everyone else..

hiya Leah!! How you diddling??

Destiny - I too replied on your other thread. Im sorry hun, :hug:

Hiya Kerry, I am OK thanks..shame i cant say the same about my DH! he had a wisdom tooth out yesterday,,,and unfortunately the local anastetic(sp?) didn't work..so he felt the lot.

I dont know whether to sit here and feel sorry for myself or kick my self up the butt

never thought he'd turn on me and lose his temper :cry::dohh:

Hi Leah, Kerry & Destiny x

Destiny - :hugs:
Leah - Hope OH is feeling better soon x
Kerry - I would love to go to the scare fest Hope you have a fab time if you do go x

Hiya girls!

How is everyone today I am very BAW and peed off cos my boss has not yet sorted my salary increase:hissy:

The :witch: is still flying her broomstick in my corner - Booo!

I dont know whether to sit here and feel sorry for myself or kick my self up the butt

never thought he'd turn on me and lose his temper :cry::dohh:

Dont want to sound insensitive hun but I cant find the thread everyone is refering to so I dont know whats going on, but hope your ok :hugs:

Tracy morning,

Destiny - If I was you.... have some time to wallow. Then kick yourself up the arse. :hug: Youre allowed to feel sorry for yourself sometimes.

Leah - Poor OH hope he starts to feel better soon.

reedy - They are having it for 2 weeks!!! Fingers crossed I cant go though! :rofl:

Just been over to the girly sanctuary and left you a message destiny :hugs:

Actually I requested membership to the sanctuary ages ago and didn't realise I was a member now!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back