WTT Girls BAW Thread - September

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chris - Youre welcome to stay with us at the cottage. We live nr the cotswolds and stratford upon avon

Nicky - Theyre talking about fanny tearing aaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggghhhhhhhhhh

Aww thanks Kerry! Your cottage sounds lovely!!

Fanny tearing? Your fanny tears during childbirth too!! :shock:

chris - ha ha ha Although a C-section would be a BIG tear........ just not on your minky

Ooooouch! not looking forward to the fanny tearing part.... altho - I have heard you can ask the docs to put an extra stitch in if you are worried about being 'loose' afterwards :rofl:

wow boobs grow up to 2 extra cup sizes during pregnancy!!! COOL!!

yeah my boobs got massive... but coz i've put loadsa weight on they've pretty much stayed that way lol

Chris - :rofl: Dont worry you poop during the birth anyway!! If youre not pooping then your not pushing right!!!

Nicky - Mine grew abit, but they've shrunk back!! :rofl: :dohh:

<~~~ eating the Crunchie Bar Buffy bought me. :blush: :rofl: I'm so bad, I couldn't even wait until I got home! :rofl:

BTW, Buffy says hello to everyone :hi:

Chris - Youre welcome to stay with us at the cottage. We live nr the cotswolds and stratford upon avon

Nicky - Theyre talking about fanny tearing aaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggghhhhhhhhhh

Ahahaha...I totally misread that.. I was wondering what happens to make your fanny cry. :dohh: :rofl:

Ahahaha...I totally misread that.. I was wondering what happens to make your fanny cry. :dohh: :rofl:

:rofl::rofl:

Girls you need to get a Wii so we can have BAW mario Karts!!! :rofl:

Hey everyone
Just had a fab time playing Kerry at Mario Kart she's very good she was against me & DH & still won x

Def agree about a BAW Mario Championship :happydance:

As promised:

https://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a234/prairielady_/005-2.jpg
https://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a234/prairielady_/004-4.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members