WTT Girls BAW Thread - September

Status
Not open for further replies.
Owo - There all in a good cause though!! Mine are chocolate stretch marks :rofl:

reedy - i put my TV on timer!! :rofl:

Kerry - I know, i shouldn't moan. I know i'm treading on dangerous ground as you would all love to have baby stretch marks. I'm going to stop moaning now.
I'll moan about something else, like the weather perhaps, afterall us English are very good at moaning about the weather :rofl:

ha ha ha Owo Dont worry about offending!! Im sure we'll all be moaning when its our turn!! What day is your scan?? Sorry I forgot but my Brain is in training for pregnancy!! :rofl:

Owo - Its not like your saying 'I wish I wasnt pregnant' your allowed to moan hun I worry about stretch marks & I'm not even pg yet :rofl:

arhh Thanks Kerry and Reedy you are such great friends :hugs:

My scan is Friday morning, but we are heading up to Norfolk for a long weekend straight from the hospital so i won't have net access until Tuesday to post piccies.

Owo - get some bio oil it is sposed to be really good for stretch marks, both prevention and improving existing ones, I got some for my last pg :cry: have kept it in hope of my :bfp:

God I am so fed up today I just wanna go home!

I'm thinking of getting some bio oil now just incase

Tracy - :hugs:

Thanks Tracy for the suggestion. I've heard mixed reviews as to whether anything can truly improve them, but i'm willing to give it a go.

Afternoon Ladies :hi:

<~~~doesn't worry about stretch marks as she already has them :rofl:

Just thought you can see her on my facebook - she is called Louise Barton - have a look and see if you agree!

when you get to work - just thought it is still early there!!!!

Hi Tracy! I'll take a look at facebook. I'm VERY early to work this morning - only 7:33 am - gonna be a loooooooooooong day! :dohh:

LOL - how funny is that! I am always seeing girls who look like my sister!!

Okay, I just need to say again how much I HATE the new facebook! :growlmad: I can't find any of my applications - my aquarium, the fishtopia thingy, make a baby app - not showing up! :growlmad:

Hi Chris, It was so cool that you met up with Buffy yesterday. Did you have your Angel Delight?

Hi Owo :hi:

No, I didn't make it last night. I think I'm going to save it for the weekend! :happydance: Will have to hide it in my other fridge so SIL don't eat it when she visits. :rofl:

Shame you have to be there so early! 8am is bad enough! I start at 8.30 and finish at five, what time do you finish?

I hate the new version too!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back