WTT Girls BAW Thread - September

Status
Not open for further replies.
chris thats sooo cool!!! :wave:

Chris - We have a show here I thought you'd really enjoy it. Theyre are full episodes.

https://www.channel4.com/video/the-secret-millionaire/catchup.html

chris thats sooo cool!!! :wave:

Chris - We have a show here I thought you'd really enjoy it. Theyre are full episodes.

https://www.channel4.com/video/the-secret-millionaire/catchup.html

Oh cool! I would enjoy that!

Do you get Ghosthunters in the UK?

Morning Ladies!! Its HUMP DAY!

Im am Knackered! Didnt get to sleep until really late *yawns*. Is it time to go home yet?? :rofl:

Morning all :hi:

Kerry - what time did you go bed?? I didnt get sleep untill about 11.15pm :rofl: feel shattered this morning :sleep:

Mornign Destiny how are you? x

Morning reedy - About 1ish, Couldnt sleep, never can when DF is away :cry: :rofl:

Destiny - hiya :wave:

I'm ok thanks Destiny just wishing the last bit of the 1ww would hurry up I'm very impatient :rofl:

Kerry - I'm the same when DH is on nights I never get a good nights sleep x

I leave the tv on all night when DH is on nights I'm such a wuss :rofl:

Morning girls!

what cool pics of buffy and chris!! Chris you look a bit like a friend of mine, i will see if I can find a pic of her for you!

I am very BAW again today! just off to make a cup a soup!

Just thought you can see her on my facebook - she is called Louise Barton - have a look and see if you agree!

when you get to work - just thought it is still early there!!!!

MOrning reedy, a bit fed up to tell the truth, just want my :bfp: can't stop thinking about it at the moment! hows you?

Ooooouch! not looking forward to the fanny tearing part.... altho - I have heard you can ask the docs to put an extra stitch in if you are worried about being 'loose' afterwards :rofl:

I had an episiotomy when I had my DD and had around 30 stitches (ouch!) My DD was 9 pound 10 oz (eye watering to say the least!!!

Hi All,

I hope you are all ok today. I have stretch marks :hissy: already can't believe it. Woke up this morning and both sides of my abdomen just below my naval i have them. arhh!!! God knows what my belly will look like in 6 months time :rofl:

Nicky - Theyre talking about fanny tearing aaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggghhhhhhhhhh

Aww thanks Kerry! Your cottage sounds lovely!!

Fanny tearing? Your fanny tears during childbirth too!! :shock:

Chris - Don't worry Fanny in England means something else to what it does in the US. Don't worry you're bum won't tear. Well i hope not anyway.

Hi tracy

30 sticthes!!! And you want to do it all over, are you crazy!!! :rofl:

Owo - I can show you stretch marks!!! :rofl: Theyre all over my love handles :blush:. Gey OH to rub lots of Bio Oil on your bump.

I have loads on my thighs aswell have done for years. Just didn't expect them so quickly on my belly. Seeing as most of the articles say from about 6 months. Great i have to be different. It does also say that fair skinned women are more prone to stretch marks, so i'm using that as my excuse, nothing to do with my weight :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"