WTT Girls BAW Thread - September

Status
Not open for further replies.
I start work at 9:30 and that is bad enough some mornings :rofl:

Just getting up in the morning is bad. :rofl: Especially when you're up at the c*cks fart!

Thats not so bad then! Owo when will you start your maternity leave? ( I know its early days but I would have already worked mine out :rofl:)

Sorry Girls had to take a dull phone call!!!

Alan sugar is my avatar as Im Firing the :witch: AGAIN!! :rofl: I know that it didnt work last time and when I handed her the termination of employment letter she got really nasty. But this time I really mean it!!!

https://i266.photobucket.com/albums/ii280/dalexragon/witch.gif

WITCH, YOUR FIRED!!

Chris - You HAVE to watch the secret millionaire and the sex ed programmes!!!

Thats not so bad then! Owo when will you start your maternity leave? ( I know its early days but I would have already worked mine out :rofl:)

I'm not decided for certain. I think the earliest will be six weeks before as i get 90% pay for the first 6 weeks and then after that £117 a week :hissy: but once LO is born i can claim child benefit and hopefully child tax credits as with just DH salary and my piddly Maternity pay we should qualify, doubt we will once we have both our salaries again. so will be able to boost our money that way. I'm hoping to take 2 weeks holiday before hand so not sure whether to finish 8 weeks before with the 2 weeks holiday or still 6 weeks but start Maternity leave four weeks before. The trouble i don't know how tired i'm going to be, but then i do have a desk job and sit on my backside all day :rofl:

I'll watch them tonight when I get home. May get some weird looks if I watch it here. :rofl:

Great...just recieved an email that our firewall at work is being changed to "improve the service to our users" which i read as we are going to block more stuff. I won't be happy if i'm not able to get to BNB afterwards. What will i do all day :rofl:

Hi Chris :hi:
After you talking about angel delight I want some now might have to pop in Tesco on my way home

Kerry - love your reasoning behind you avatar :rofl:

Great...just recieved an email that our firewall at work is being changed to "improve the service to our users" which i read as we are going to block more stuff. I won't be happy if i'm not able to get to BNB afterwards. What will i do all day :rofl:

Oh no! That would be terrible! I felt the same way when I found out I couldn't get on to Pogo anymore. I'm still really upset over that actually. :rofl:

Oh no! That would be terrible! I felt the same way when I found out I couldn't get on to Pogo anymore. I'm still really upset over that actually. :rofl:

What really worries me is that the firewall team are asking people to email them with work related websites and forums they use reguarly so that they can test and make sure they still work after the changes. I'm doomed. :hissy:

What really worries me is that the firewall team are asking people to email them with work related websites and forums they use reguarly so that they can test and make sure they still work after the changes. I'm doomed. :hissy:

Oh no!! I'm trying to think of a work related excuse for BnB....:rofl:

Oh no!! I'm trying to think of a work related excuse for BnB....:rofl:

Thanks Chris, if you do please let me know.

Tell work BnB helps you become a more productive and efficient asset to the company by enhancing your compassion and awareness. :rofl:

Tell work BnB helps you become a more productive and efficient asset to the company by enhancing your compassion and awareness. :rofl:

I like it. I think it has the opposite effect on my productivity though :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"