WTT Girls BAW Thread - September

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would quit my job if I wasnt allowed on here :hissy:
ok maybe a bit extreme but I wouldnt be happy :rofl:

Forgot to tell you guys my parents bought me a birthday cake on monday which I'm very grateful for might I add but they know I dont like sponge cake so thought they might get me a chocolate one :blush: but no they bought me a sponge cake bcus DH likes Sponge cake :dohh: WTF???? Its my birthday :rofl:

Reedy - That doesn't seem very fair. You most definetely should have had a triple chocolate cake all to yourself.

I agree with Owo - not fair! Have them make you another. :rofl:

Thanks girls :rofl:

I'll look forward to cake in the post Kerry :rofl:

DH said he would buy me one at the weekend yum x

I normally have a cookie cake from Millies' but didnt get one this year :cry:

Oh no owo hope they don't ban BNB - why don''t you tell them your doctor has prescribed the website for your maternity well being:rofl:

https://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a234/prairielady_/cowboyst.jpg

so basically just wanna say bye to everyone, i'm leaving BnB and FF and df and i r gona stop trying for the time being :cry: - don't wanna bore u all with details but it's in my journal if u want to know more, good luck everyone with ur journey's and i hope all goes well for u all.

Thanks for all the support, AM xxxxxx

Hi Mammy,

Chris - I love the cactus picture and quite clearly this picture shows that no matter what age they are they never grow up :rofl:

Mammy - So sorry for your situation. I really hope everything works out for you and your journey ahead.
Take Care
:hugs:

Mammy, I am so sorry you're leaving us! :cry:

All the best to you! :hugs:

:hug:

Sorry to hear that makemeamammy good luck and hope you can come back soon :hug:

Ann Marie - so sorry you are leaving hun, im gonna pop across to your journal now xx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"