WTT Girls BAW Thread - September

Status
Not open for further replies.
sorry sorry sorry was doing the W word :dohh:
I think BAW secret santa sounds like a fab idea x

Hey Lea how are you? x

Since it's been quiet on here, I've been doing a bit of the 'W' word myself. At least today seems to be going by quicker than yesterday!!

I think to day has gone quick too and its friday tomorrow wahoooo :happydance:

I was thinking. I noticed that the forum is going to be doing a secret santa. I think it would be fun to have a BAW secret santa. Smaller pool, less chance of slipping. What do you guys think?

Yeah Yeah Yeah I am in!!! what a FAB idea!

Sorry for my total absence today girls I have been *w* but also researching ipods for my DD's bd - I have ordered her an ipod nano in lime green and got it engraved for free! She is having it as joint bd and xmas pressie

Looks like I missed you all! Well, hope to catch up tomorrow I am off home in a mo - Belly dancing class tonight - wish me luck!!

That's a great gift Tracy! She'll enjoy it - I love my iPod!!

Thats a fab present Tracy
I'd quite like one may have to hint to DH :blush:

sorry sorry sorry was doing the W word :dohh:
I think BAW secret santa sounds like a fab idea x

Hey Lea how are you? x

Today is freakin' busy. I am being trained on stuff, and I'm training someone on other stuff.
They are adding a new department to my company, Training and Development. I got passed over cause I work in commercial underwriting, not personal. Kinda sucky, but my friend got a position in the core team. I am happy for her. She gets to do cross training for all departments so that she can train people who are just starting with the company. Good thing I got passed over, really. I'm not a big fan of training people. :rofl:

I had a dream last night that I had the most beautiful baby girl. I woke up and realized it was just a dream. I have been pretty blah ever since.

Oh Lea :hugs: I HATE those kinds of dreams!! Last month I had a dream I was pg and it was SO incredibly vivid that when I woke up I thought to myself, "I have to tell everyone I'm pregnant." Only to realize it was only a dream.

Right I'm off home speak to you all 2moro
hope your days go quick Lea & Chris x x x :hug:

HI girls!! :wave:

Sorry I have been MIA today. I have been so so so busy!! All the ships seem to be docking at once!!! :rofl: However tomorrow doesnt seem like it'll be much better either!! :dohh: God doesnt work understand how important BNB time is???

Secret Santa!! Im up for it!! Defo

Hey Kerry :hi: We missed you today! :hugs: How dare they give you work at work! :growlmad:

https://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a234/prairielady_/bosses-office-humor.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe