WTT Girls BAW Thread - September

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Chris :hi:

sorry I havent been around today have I missed much? x

Doc - just wanted to give you a great big :hug: & say thanks for the lovely message you left me in the Mc section :hugs:

I hope things get better for you at work... I know only too well how hard it is trying to carry on as normal :hugs: xx

No Nicky, you haven't missed much. Everyone was busy doing the 'W' word today. Nope, I have no more Jaffa Cakes left. I ate the whole thing! :blush::dohh: I actually didn't realize it until there were only 2 left so at that point, I just kept going. :rofl:

Alrighty ladies - time to go home! :happydance:Thank God this wasnt a slow day!

See ya ladies tomorrow!

:hug:

Morning BAW Ladies! :hi: It's FRIDAY! (or will be in a couple of hours) :wohoo:https://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a234/prairielady_/free-jumping-smileys-606.gif

See you ladies in a few hours! :wave:

Morning ladies

Well today is my POAS day but I am resisting :ignore: the reasoning behind this is 1) I'm not 100% sure when the :witch: is supposed to turn up possibly today but could be anytime 2) DH wont let me test till I'm actually late & 3) I dont actually have anything to pee on :rofl:

Hope everyone is ok :hugs:

Morning girlies .. Yaaay its FRIDAY! How is everyone?

I have been going wedding crazy lol... now girls opinions needed please..

1st the ring! what do you think?
a7c7_1.JPG

and the dress i love :cloud9:
232.jpg

The ring & dress are gorgeous Leah x
Makes me want to do it all over again x

Ok one last ring as there are 2 i love :cloud9:

78ba_1.JPG

What one is the nicest girls, i cant decide lol

Love the ring, Love the dress oh I miss planning my wedding! I got married almost two years ago but it feels like yesterday - tell you what is a fab site -Wedding Path, I used to go on it all the time when I was planning mine, you can make your own site and everything it is fab! When is your big day?

I went to my egyptian dance class last night it was really fun :dance: but really difficult!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"