WTT Girls BAW Thread - September

Status
Not open for further replies.
Leah I like the 2nd one best x

Tracy - I was on weddingpath when I was planning my wedding

Reedy - do you still have your site on there? Mine has gone now :cry: I bought a copy of it to keep though! I am golcarlilly on there as well, my home page is still on there! Margo the monkey came on my honeymoon with me and I made her a bikini and sunglasses :rofl:

No it went didnt buy it either I didnt really have much on there too be honest x
:rofl: @ margo the monkey
I still go on there now & again to have a nosey but I'm on here most of th time now :rofl: did you use the forums? x

How was egyptian dancing anyway? x

:happydance: my ring is ordered! i agree with Reedy the 2nd one was my fave.... i cant wait to put it on

I went on the forum ALL the time, I loved it, my profile is here

https://www.weddingpath.co.uk/paths/uk?SMI=644&L=0

If anyone fancies a nosy!

Dancing was fab! very difficult to do though! My friend is coming with me next week if she can get her horrid OH to let her!

we are gonna get married in a couple of years :) I cant wait i am so excited

Oh I don't know why? I just tried a search but it just says my site has been removed, I know you can view my page but not sure how - soory!

I found it :happydance:
I did a search on your name & went to the last page which is where you had posted a comment & had a look that way. you look stunning x

Reedy - im so proud of you for not testing! are you gona test tomorrow? x

Leah - your dress is gorgeous... im sooo excited for you!! have you set a date? x

Reedy - im so proud of you for not testing! are you gona test tomorrow? x

Aww thanks Nicky :hugs: No not testing tomorow either I want to wait untill I'm late I just dont want to get my hopes up x I'll give it to next week & if AF still hasnt shown up I'll test then (I'm thinking next friday but will probably be wednesday :rofl: )

How are you anyway? x

next friday??!!!!! you have gotta be kidding??!!

are your cycles usually regular? coz if so... you are technically late tomorrow!!

this is sooo exciting! x

next friday??!!!!! you have gotta be kidding??!!

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Its my first cycle not being on the pill so not sure when AF will turn up I think i was pretty regular when I was in my teens b4 I went on the pill. I really dont want to get my hopes up, I've seen so many girls on here test early only for the :witch: to turn up a day or so later

Aw! fair enough hun

I know the pill can take a little while for your cycles to settle down so I will let you off! lol

hope its your BFP tho xx

Thanks Nicky me too x

Its been very quiet on here for the past couple of days think people are actually working tut tut tut

Oh Reedy thats scandalous! I can't believe you girls are working??!!

And on a Friday too????? what is the world coming to??? lol x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back