WTT Girls BAW Thread - September

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im DEFO going back to work on Monday tho!

I feel loads better now that :witch: has buggered off! bring on the PMA now eh girls? :rofl: x

I wish my :witch: would hurry up and buzz off, I am sooooo sick of her! it has been 8 days now:hissy:

Will any of you girls be around over the weekend?

Coz DH has gone away with the lads & won't be back till sunday night so I could use some company if you're gonna be around? xx

I can't pull sickies as there is no-one to cover my job:hissy: would be hard pressed to have a sick day if i WAS dead :rofl:

It is sposed to be gorgeous weather here all weekend:happydance:

LOL Tracy!! I'm not calling in sick anymore so I can save them all up for my maternity leave.

Yay for the gorgeous weather!!

I'm not sure if I will get any time on the comp this weekend DD and DH both have laptops but they are obsessed with world of warcraft and I hardly get a go these days!

Tracy, you need a laptop all to yourself!!!! Maybe a hint hint nudge nudge to the DH. :rofl:

I have been having 2 week AF since my m/c I am waiting to see if it is the same this month and then I am going to have to make another appt to see the doc i think - I am never going to get pregnant at this rate:hissy: I don't know what happens about ov if you have 2 weeks AF??

I have been having 2 week AF since my m/c I am waiting to see if it is the same this month and then I am going to have to make another appt to see the doc i think - I am never going to get pregnant at this rate:hissy: I don't know what happens about ov if you have 2 weeks AF??

I'm not sure either!! Oh this sucks Tracy! I hope this goes away for you soon! OR you can just convince DH to have :sex: with AF - not the greatest of romances or BD sessions, but hey, that's why there's towels!

Tracy, you need a laptop all to yourself!!!! Maybe a hint hint nudge nudge to the DH. :rofl:

I agree! mind you then we would be a family of geeks - all sat in the living room in our virtual worlds :rofl:

:rofl::rofl: That's DH and I!!! We sit on the same couch - he on one end, me on the other and we're both on-line! I even IM'd him once to ask what he wanted for dinner. :dohh: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I agree! mind you then we would be a family of geeks - all sat in the living room in our virtual worlds :rofl:

:rofl: I just said to DH that I want my own laptop for xmas coz this one is his & we are currently sharing it

Well OK its mainly me hogging it!! :blush: and I said 'yay! my own laptop... then I'll be able to talk to you online too!!' (sitting in the same room) :rofl:
Now that WOULD be sad!! :rofl: x

:rofl::rofl: That's DH and I!!! We sit on the same couch - he on one end, me on the other and we're both on-line! I even IM'd him once to ask what he wanted for dinner. :dohh :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

:rofl::rofl::rofl: great minds think alike! :rofl::rofl::rofl: x

Will any of you girls be around over the weekend?

Coz DH has gone away with the lads & won't be back till sunday night so I could use some company if you're gonna be around? xx

I'll be around all weekend. It's going to rain and thunderstorm all weekend so I'm not leaving my house. So, I'll keep you company!! :D

Hey girls...... we've smashed last months total of chat!!! :wohoo: we are on to our 300th page!!!! :yipee: x

OH and DD meet each other in a virtual world and do quests together!!

Funnily enough DH doesnt mind doing it when :witch: is here but I am not keen - feels a bit wrong!

I was just going to say that about our 300th page! :rofl:

OH and DD meet each other in a virtual world and do quests together!!

Funnily enough DH doesnt mind doing it when :witch: is here but I am not keen - feels a bit wrong!

:rofl: It's funny DH didn't mind doing it when :witch: was around but now that we're married he gets all weird about it. :dohh: Don't get it! :shrug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"