WTT Girls BAW Thread - September

Status
Not open for further replies.
Speaking of your new blinkies Chris... :blush:

The 1st time I noticed them I thought the bottom right one said you had PCOS and I thought "Oh no!! poor Chris!"

I was just about to PM you saying how sorry I was etc... when the penny dropped :dohh: and I read it PROPERLY :dohh:

Im such a thicko sometimes!! :rofl::rofl::rofl: x

Speaking of your new blinkies Chris... :blush:

The 1st time I noticed them I thought the bottom right one said you had PCOS and I thought "Oh no!! poor Chris!"

I was just about to PM you saying how sorry I was etc... when the penny dropped :dohh: and I read it PROPERLY :dohh:

Im such a thicko sometimes!! :rofl::rofl::rofl: x

:rofl::rofl: That's something I would do!!

Oh goodie almost lunch time! :D Gonna have me some pizza! :happydance:

Right thats that done! Not doing anymore *w* today now, nearly time to go home:happydance: (sorry chris!) what flavour pizza you having, my fave is pepperoni

We are having a takeaway tomorrow night - chinese, my fave and going to have some :wine: too!

I wish our chinese takeaways came in little boxes like they do over there though, ours are in boring little trays!

Do you really have paper bags without handles to carry your groceries in Chris? I have always wondered that it seems like a silly idea to me LOL

Mmmm! Pizza!

My fave is Pepperoni too Tracy - but with extra Jalapeno's I like it spicy! x

I LOVE jalepenos!!! my fave thing at the moment is tortilla chips sprinkled with them then salsa on top and grated cheese and bung it in the micro for a minute - yummy yummy in my tummy:rofl:

Aw! my little dog is telling me he wants to go out so guess Im gonna have to get dressed today after all :-( :rofl:

I'll be back in a bit girls :wave:

Tracy if you go home before I come back... have a good weekend & try to pop on if you get a chance :hugs:

Won't be long Chris... don't desert me!! :rofl: xx

Do you really have paper bags without handles to carry your groceries in Chris? I have always wondered that it seems like a silly idea to me LOL

We have plastic bags with handles but the paper has no handles.

Right ladies I am going to have to leave you I am afraid as it is nearly five oclock, I will try and pop on over the weekend :hugs: have a good one xx

Aw! my little dog is telling me he wants to go out so guess Im gonna have to get dressed today after all :-( :rofl:

I'll be back in a bit girls :wave:

Tracy if you go home before I come back... have a good weekend & try to pop on if you get a chance :hugs:

Won't be long Chris... don't desert me!! :rofl: xx

Nope, I won't! I'll be going to lunch in about 40 minutes then I'll be gone for an hour but will be back at 1:45 pm, so 6:45pm your time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"