WTT Girls BAW Thread - September

Status
Not open for further replies.
I havent been at work since tuesday so I cant use work as an excuse :blush:

Im just sitting here waiting for DH to come home for lunch... he's bringing me a chip butty :happydance:

Not forgetting a jumbo sausage for Barney!! :rofl: I'd feel too bad if me & DH had something & Barney didn't :dohh: x

Afternoon ladies! :hi:

It's a very wet Friday here! Torrential rain and it's going to be this way ALL weekend and Tropical Storm Kyle may hit us tomorrow, or at the very least, get the remnants of it tomorrow. But it's Friday and I'm so happy!!

How is everyone today?

next friday??!!!!! you have gotta be kidding??!!

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Its my first cycle not being on the pill so not sure when AF will turn up I think i was pretty regular when I was in my teens b4 I went on the pill. I really dont want to get my hopes up, I've seen so many girls on here test early only for the :witch: to turn up a day or so later

I hear ya hun. Good luck when you do test and I hope the :witch: stays away.

https://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a234/prairielady_/tgif.gif

Hi Chris x
Hope the weather doesnt get too bad for you x

Think I'm going to have to go to the shop & get some cheese & onion crisps & have it on a sandwich with philly & ham yum yums

Right I'm off have a lovely weekend speak to you all on monday byeeeee x x x

Hi Chris

He he its funny that you didn'y know what a chip butty was lol

Mmm! it was yummy - a big white bun filed with chips & plenty of salt n'vinegar with tomato ketchup on!!

I think fries are quite skinny tho arent they? like McDonalds ones? proper chips are much nicer Mmmm!

Barney also enjoyed his sausage lol x

have a great weekend reedy.....
girls i'm back in the game from today so really excited and feeling really positive today.. plus the sun is shining and i'm not at work which is blooming briliant after yesterday.. hope everyones friday is going ok and fast!

Hi Chris

He he its funny that you didn'y know what a chip butty was lol

Mmm! it was yummy - a big white bun filed with chips & plenty of salt n'vinegar with tomato ketchup on!!

I think fries are quite skinny tho arent they? like McDonalds ones? proper chips are much nicer Mmmm!

Barney also enjoyed his sausage lol x

Nicky, OMG my mouth is watering!!! I LOVE McDonald's fries though.

Where is everyone today? I know Kerry is doing the dreaded 'W' but what about the rest of you?? :trouble:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->