WTT Girls BAW Thread - September

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doc - hiya hun, pleased to see you back and sounding so positive :hugs: xx

I guess I shouldn't complain, I'm actually getting alot of my scanning and data entry done. :rofl:

Wow Chris it really is quiet in here today isn't it?? x

Hiya Doc - so sorry to hear you m/c I didn't know :hugs: hope you are ok hun, glad you are back in the BAW club!

Oooookay..... I know im WAAAAAYY behind everyone else here :dohh: but I finally decided to start my own TTC journal :happydance:

Wasn't sure what sorta stuff to write as i've never done anything like this before, but I actually found it quite therapeutic & once I started typing I almost couldn't stop!! :rofl::rofl:

So im gonna use it as a sort of diary (which I guess is what you are sposed to do right?) :dohh: see I told you I was way behind!! :rofl::rofl:

If anyone wants to find out a little more about me? - it's pretty much all in there anyway :blush:

Hope I've done it right? & hope I dont put anyone to sleep :rofl::rofl: xx

Hi Tracy :hi:

Nope, no chip butties :cry: I'll have to make it msyelf. :rofl: Oh which reminds me, I'm gonna make the Strawberry Angel Delight this weekend! :happydance: It's going to rain all weekend so it's the perfect time to do it!!

Oooookay..... I know im WAAAAAYY behind everyone else here :dohh: but I finally decided to start my own TTC journal :happydance:

Wasn't sure what sorta stuff to write as i've never done anything like this before, but I actually found it quite therapeutic & once I started typing I almost couldn't stop!! :rofl::rofl:

So im gonna use it as a sort of diary (which I guess is what you are sposed to do right?) :dohh: see I told you I was way behind!! :rofl::rofl:

If anyone wants to find out a little more about me? - it's pretty much all in there anyway :blush:

Hope I've done it right? & hope I dont put anyone to sleep :rofl::rofl: xx

Absolutely Nicky, just right whatever you want. I use it as a diary as well. About time you start journaling!! :D

Absolutely Nicky, just right whatever you want. I use it as a diary as well. About time you start journaling!! :D

:rofl: I'm always the last one to catch on to anything! :dohh:

Remember I didn't even have facebook until this time last week!! :dohh: :rofl: x

Remember to put butter on so it melts when you put the chips in - yum I am starving now! I need to slim down for my belly dancing or it will be the dance of seven bellies instead of veils :rofl:

Nicky I am off for a nosy at your journal

Where is Kerry today?? has she been *whispers - working* all day???!!

Surely not???!!! I feel like reporting her boss for cruelty!! lol xx

https://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a234/prairielady_/Schwarting_Sick_Dead.jpg

I feel so naughty today LOL - Im sitting here with my PJ's still on & the blinds closed (sorta like im refusing to acknowledge it is daylight) he he! x

Chris - I might have to use that excuse if I don't get my arse into gear & get back to work on Monday!! he he! x

I can't pull sickies as there is no-one to cover my job:hissy: would be hard pressed to have a sick day if i WAS dead :rofl:

It is sposed to be gorgeous weather here all weekend:happydance:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"