WTT Girls BAW Thread - September

Status
Not open for further replies.
I leave work in exactly 30 minutes! :wohoo: :wohoo: Then, it'll take me about an hour and change to get home and then will be logged back on. Yeah, I'm a loser. :dohh: :rofl:

UGH, I'm the only one in the office with a scanner and everyone keeps asking me to scan shit! :growlmad: Thankfully, there's only half an hour left.

Chris - it seems really bad that its almost 10pm on friday night & you are still having to do crappy stuff at work :hugs:

I know its not 10pm where you live... but it still dont seem right :hugs:

Chris - it seems really bad that its almost 10pm on friday night & you are still having to do crappy stuff at work :hugs:

I know its not 10pm where you live... but it still dont seem right :hugs:

:rofl: I completely agree with you!!! Only 4 minutes left now! :happydance:

I guess I'll say my goodbyes now. :wave:

Hopefully, the rain hasn't messed with traffic and it won't take us 2 hours to get home like it did the last time it rained. I'm just spent and want nothing more than to lounge on my couch and not think. :rofl:

Sorry, DH and I went out to eat after work. We went to Applebee's and I had a couple of Margaritas. :happydance: So, it's just about 2 am your time. Maybe I'll catch you tomorrow.

https://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a234/prairielady_/gdm22-0022.gif

Morning ladies :hi: See you in a few hours! :wave:

Morning Everyone!!!

Evening Chris!! :rofl:

Hope we all had a FAB weekend!

Morning everyone x

Did everyone have a good weekend? x

Really quiet one for me. My brother got rushed into hospital on staurday night with a really bad rash and joint pain. He's home now after loads of tests, but they still dont know what it is. So we're waiting to see if it goes.

Sorry to hear about your brother Kerry hope he's ok x :hugs:

I think he'll be fine. But I was surprised they sent him home not knowing whats wrong with him. How was your weekend?

(oh kerry- how scary for you..hope he's ok.. you can pm me if you want to talk or need advice about anything...)

hi guys!!!!

Update.. need more time off work as its too much or me right now...so taking some time out (after all i am human right?and i dont want to get seriously down and it affect the rest of my life )..going to concentrate on ttc in the next few weeks and getting some well deserved me time.. work out everyday, get rest and chill and refocus...

so although in the baw club.. there no w in my day for the moment!!

Morning girls :wave:

Kerry sorry to hear about your bro, hope he is soon on the mend :hugs:

Doc - you take all the time you need to get yourself sorted hun :hugs:

Well, big revelation for me over the weekend, my sisters boyfriend confessed to her on Saturday night that he DID try to kiss me!!! I cannot believe my name is cleared after 18 months (he said I had made it up or imagined it!!) Apparently he was really horrible to her and told her she had 'let herself go' and never made an effort with her appearance any more - totally untrue!!! She is devastated and has apologised for not believing me, I am so glad the truth is finally out but really upset for her I mean now she knows what he is really like!

Kerry - Had an ok weekend I took my belly bar out bcus I've had it for 9 years & felt it was time felt quite sad about it, told DH it was like the end of an era :rofl: feels strange though bcus I havent seen my belly button for 9 years :rofl:
Also gave in to POAS sunday :bfn: though had a bit of a cry :cry: but still no sigh of AF so I still have a tiny bit of hope left

Doc - Think you need to take a bit more time off else you'll end up hating your job, & you need a bit of you time & look after yourself :hugs:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"