WTT Girls BAW Thread - September

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hiya reedy sorry about your :bfn: still hope though if :witch: not yet arrived :hugs:

Think my :witch: has buzzed off now, that will make this cycles AF only 10 days long instead of the 14 it has been since M/C so am hopeful that I may be getting back to normal:happydance:

Thanks Tracy x

Glad to hear your Cycles are getting a better x

I have a Sty in my eye too which really hurts think its the cheap mascara I got from asda :hissy:

Afternoon ladies :hi:

Kerry, I'm sorry to hear about your brother, I hope it's nothing serious and he's get better soon.

Doc, good move with taking more time to refocus. :thumbup:

Weekend was good - went way too fast, as always. The weekends in October are all booked up, very busy Oct. 11th we're going paintballing, Oct. 18th we're going to Fright Fest at Great Adventure and October 25th we're doing a haunted hayride and haunted house.

Thanks Tracy x

Glad to hear your Cycles are getting a better x

I have a Sty in my eye too which really hurts think its the cheap mascara I got from asda :hissy:

Oh no Reedy! :hugs: Well, I'm getting a big zit on my chin if it makes you feel any better. :rofl:

'ello 'ello!!!

tracy - :wohoo: On all accounts :witch: and Sisters OH. However I feel for your Sis, Big :hug: to her. But I bet its a huge weight off your shoulders.

Doc - Im glad that you are taking time out for yourself. I didnt go back to work for 2 weeks. I dont know how I would have coped doing your job. Your doing so well :hug:

Chris - October sounds really good fun for you!! Ive got nothing exciting planned apart from a weekend away in centre parks in November.

reedy - I feel the same about my tongue piercing!! Although Im not taking it out EVER!!! :rofl:

Kerry, I'm hoping with all this fun we've got planned in October, I can forget about TTC for a bit and really enjoy and have fun and MAYBE just MAYBE, I'll get my :bfp:

https://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a234/prairielady_/m02-0002.gif

Hey Chris - sounds like you have a fab October planned x sorry about the big zit too x :hugs:

Tracy - so glad your sister bf told the truth in the end & think your sister needs to get rid he sounds like such a loser :devil:

Thanks Reedy, luckily it's still under the skin and can't be seen so hopefully it'll stay there. :rofl:

Lets hope so Chris x
I find toothpaste works a well on spots it takes the redness down x

I have loads of work to do today but because its monday I really cannot be arsed :rofl:

Hi guys

Kerry - sorry about your brother, hope he is ok

Doc - You are def doing the right thing taking some time off :hugs:

Tracy - great news about clearing your name, hope your sister dumps him now she knows what a low-life he is!

Reedy - sorry about the :bfn: :hugs:

Chris - I'm loving the sound of those haunted things you have planned!

Erm.... hope I didnt forget anyone? xx

Thanks Nicky

How are you today? did you have a good weekend? x

Hiya Nicky :hi:

I LOVE anything haunted!! I'm such a huge horror/paranormal freak, it's insane. Last year when we went, it was awesome! I couldn't stop screaming!!

forgot to ask Chris - did you have your Angel Delight that Buffy got you? x

Im ok but still not back at work yet... got another doctors appt tomorrow coz im sick of not feeling like myself.

She'll probably give me some more anti-depressants (didn't take the last lot) but im starting to think they might be the way forward.

I need to get a grip of myself & start looking for another job but with everything thats happened lately my self esteem is so low that I struggle to even get out of bed in the mornings let alone 'big myself up' for a potential new employer.

*sigh* sorry for moaning girls xx

Nicky - :hugs: if you dont feel like bigging yourself up for an employer send them our way we'll do it for you, your such a wonderful person hun who wouldnt want to employ you x x x x x

:hug:

Nicky - :hugs: if you dont feel like bigging yourself up for an employer send them our way we'll do it for you, your such a wonderful person hun who wouldnt want to employ you x x x x x

:hug:

I second that! :thumbup:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member