WTT Girls BAW Thread - September

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nicky - I know what its like to be stuck in a rut! When I lost my father I was poorly too, I would say that I understand bth I really dont (everyone is different). My experience of Anti-D's is not a good one. My thoughts where that I'd rather experience the few times of happiness than nothing at all. However if they work for you thats great. Have you spoken to a professional about sophie??

Doc - Sorry thanks for offering advice about bro. We've done some research on internet and it looks like it could be Lymes disease. Looks like it's rare thing but he goes shooting lots in the woods etc. So mums taking the print out to the docs with her. Basically Lymes has very similar symptoms to meningitis.

Reedy - What CD are you on?? Are you late yet?

Reedy - What CD are you on?? Are you late yet?

CD31 I'm not sure if I'm late or not bcus its the first cycle without the pill so unsure when AF should turn up I could have got the whole thing wrong like when I Ov'd bcus I just guessed at how long my cycle would be. Should have just waited this cycle to see what it was like but I'm too bloody impatient.
I'm not testing again untill probably end of next week if she still hasnt shown up

Reedy - :dohh: I cant blame you for wanting to start straightaway! Hoping that you are as lucky as Nat!

Kerry - TBH i'd rather give them a try coz I shouldnt still be feeling like this after all this time.

Like I said... I need to feel better about myself before I could even consider going for a job interview coz if I were to go for one now I'd have failed before I even began & I really couldn't handle the inevitable rejection when I feel this shitty to begin with.

I know that I cant just sit around feeling sorry for myself & waiting for my job to become redundant so I need to try & give myself some sort of boost to enable me to take control of my life again. It may not work for me either - but at the moment I don't see what else I could do xx

Im ok but still not back at work yet... got another doctors appt tomorrow coz im sick of not feeling like myself.

She'll probably give me some more anti-depressants (didn't take the last lot) but im starting to think they might be the way forward.

I need to get a grip of myself & start looking for another job but with everything thats happened lately my self esteem is so low that I struggle to even get out of bed in the mornings let alone 'big myself up' for a potential new employer.

*sigh* sorry for moaning girls xx

Nicky, I'm sorry you're still not feeling yourself. :hugs: I have struggled with depression and an eating disorder for YEARS and from the time when I was 12 until about 21 my Mom was in and out of psychiatric hospitals because of paranoid schizophrenia.

I have been hospitalized twice myself, once for anorexia and the other for depression. Since 2003, I have been on Prozac and it has been a God send for me. I have also been on a whole host of anti-d's that didn't work but I finally tried Prozac and it has been wonderful!! AND according to my psychiatrist, it's completely safe to take during pregnancy.

I know alot about psych meds AND depression, so if you ever need to talk, I'm here.

GAH!! I don't wanna talk about all this depressing bulls**t any more!!

Lets be happy :D xx

Sorry Chris

we were posting at the same time! thanks for your support hun xx

Hey you guys...

I just noticed that I only need to make 3 more posts till I become an addict!! :D xx

Nicky, don't worry, be happy!

https://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a234/prairielady_/kitty.gif

Nicky :hugs: I took prozac for a short time after the death of my father (suicide) and it didn't agree with me at all, I felt terrible and the doc took me off it, it is my opinion that if there is a reason for a persons depression then they are better off just working through it, whereas if there is no particular reason then anti-depressants can work really well - just my personal opinion though so hope I haven't offended anyone! I think time will heal you, you will never forget but in time it will hurt less :hugs:

:happydance: on becoming an addict soon Nicky
I hit 1000 posts the other day & didnt realise :rofl:

https://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a234/prairielady_/knock_first_plz.jpg

Hey girls,
Getting down now, because all I want to do is get pregnant and start enjoying life!!
Life's rubbish at the minute, nothing to look forward to, so when I'm pregnant I can start all the shopping!
How is everybody anyway? Me and OH are deciding to go out for the day on sunday, abit of alone time!!! Shopping! :D Get some Pregnancy tests in,,,not holding my hopes or anything :blush:

xxx

Hi BabyBlues

Its lovely having some time with your OH, hope you have a lovely day x

HI babyblues, we all know how you feel hun:hugs: bring on the :bfp:'s for us all!!

Hi Baby, that's great you had some time with DH. I know how you feel about being down. :hugs: When I get like that I try to look at it a little positively, like well at least I'll get to drink next week, or maybe I'll be preggers next month and I'll be returning from maternity leave a month later. I dunno, doesn't help a whole lot but it does help brighten your outlook a bit.

Don't really know where to go. Thinking either Birmingham or Liverpool.
Just a nice relaxing day :)
It is a great thing to have time alone it really is.
We never have time alone.
My sister has her baby girl tomorrow. So excited!
Booked in for a C-Section, don't know what time though.

xxx

Don't really know where to go. Thinking either Birmingham or Liverpool.
Just a nice relaxing day :)
It is a great thing to have time alone it really is.
We never have time alone.
My sister has her baby girl tomorrow. So excited!
Booked in for a C-Section, don't know what time though.

xxx

Oooooooo that's very exciting! :happydance:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member