WTT Girls BAW Thread - September

Status
Not open for further replies.
I keep thinking that, drink next week haha!
My sisters baby can keep me occupied this month though from the broodyness. I can just cuddle her all month until it's my turn!!

Me and the OH took my sisters other little girl out (4year old) on saturday to bowling and a meal. When we returned he kept asking me if he will be a great dad and all that.

xxx

I keep thinking that, drink next week haha!
My sisters baby can keep me occupied this month though from the broodyness. I can just cuddle her all month until it's my turn!!

Me and the OH took my sisters other little girl out (4year old) on saturday to bowling and a meal. When we returned he kept asking me if he will be a great dad and all that.

xxx

There you go! And the best part is that you'll still have your sleep intact! :rofl:

Crap - I was just reading the thread in 3rd tri about the "lady garden" and how these women can't see their who-ha's anymore. I can't see my who-ha either and I'm not 7 months pregnant! :blush: :blush: :rofl: Um....I have to kinda move over the fat so I can trim down there. :rofl: :blush: I really need to lose some weight! :dohh:

Crap - I was just reading the thread in 3rd tri about the "lady garden" and how these women can't see their who-ha's anymore. I can't see my who-ha either and I'm not 7 months pregnant! :blush: :blush: :rofl: Um....I have to kinda move over the fat so I can trim down there. :rofl: :blush: I really need to lose some weight! :dohh:

:rofl: I would get OH to trim it for me!!:blush:

https://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a234/prairielady_/loseweight.jpg

I really need to lose some weight too, I have pigged out so much this last week!

Baby-blues - Defo Brum!!! The Bull ring for some 'light' shopping!! :rofl: Then mail box for some lunch!!!

Nicky - You should do whats best for you hun! Shall I write your CV I could big you up!

Yes I am definatly (sp) thinking Brum!
A few quick questions...as im now obsessed with pregnancy thanks to you ladys and this site :D
1) Can you get pregnant during NON ovulation days..?
2) Can you get pregnant from pre-cum..?
3) Can you get pregnant whilst on your period..?

It's just a few questions people have never really answered for me.

I want answers haha!!

God I am so irritable today, every time the phone rings I wanna scream!!!!! Why is it not home time yet please?

Chris - I could never get DF to trim me!!! :rofl: :rofl: I think he thinks that it keeps itself!!

A few quick questions...as im now obsessed with pregnancy thanks to you ladys and this site :D

I want answers haha!!

Yes, Yes and Yes. :Spermy: can live inside your body for 5 days so even if you have :sex: when you aren't currently ovulating, you can still get pregnant. Pre-cum carries a small amount of :spermy: so technically yes you can get pregnant and you can get pregnant while on your period depending on when you ovulate and how short (or long) your cycles are. Although I think getting pregnant on your period is rare.

Thanks guys

Im not the sort of person that thinks anti-D's will solve all my problems but its been 5 months now & with my job situation hanging over me I simply cant afford to carry on the way I have been.

I have had so much time off sick (unpaid) recently and I just wanna get back to some sort of normality. I cant afford to be out of work so NEED to do something NOW!

Thanks for all your input so far ladies but id rather people didn't keep telling me any more negative things. I will find out for myself if it's gonna help or not, but I feel I have to give it a shot x

Chris I have just noticed how many posts you are on - do you ever do any work?:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Thanks guys

Im not the sort of person that thinks anti-D's will solve all my problems but its been 5 months now & with my job situation hanging over me I simply cant afford to carry on the way I have been.

I have had so much time off sick (unpaid) recently and I just wanna get back to some sort of normality. I cant afford to be out of work so NEED to do something NOW!

Thanks for all your input so far ladies but id rather people didn't keep telling me any more negative things. I will find out for myself if it's gonna help or not, but I feel I have to give it a shot x

:hugs: Sorry I didn't mean to be negative at all hun, you should do whatever you feel is right for you :hugs:

Chris I have just noticed how many posts you are on - do you ever do any work?:rofl::rofl::rofl:

:rofl::rofl: Nope :nope: :rofl: I do all my work in the afternoon. I don't have enough to keep me busy for the whole work day so I save it all for the afternoon after you ladies have gone home for the evening. :rofl:

I want answers haha!!

Yes, Yes and Yes. :Spermy: can live inside your body for 5 days so even if you have :sex: when you aren't currently ovulating, you can still get pregnant. Pre-cum carries a small amount of :spermy: so technically yes you can get pregnant and you can get pregnant while on your period depending on when you ovulate and how short (or long) your cycles are. Although I think getting pregnant on your period is rare.

Aha! I knew you could!
No one believes me!
I shall print that off :happydance:

Nicky - :hug: You do whats best for you. Even if you take them for a short time just to get yourself back on track. We just care about ya!

https://i365.photobucket.com/albums/oo91/djpuppy08/Joke-1.gif

:rofl::rofl: Nope :nope: :rofl: I do all my work in the afternoon. I don't have enough to keep me busy for the whole work day so I save it all for the afternoon after you ladies have gone home for the evening. :rofl:

LOL I used to be like that but since started doing reception I am busy all the time:hissy: have to make time to post on here though :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->