WTT Girls BAW Thread - September

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning ladies

Well still no sign of the :witch: so took advantage & got some loving in last night :happydance::rofl: (thought you'd all love to know that) :rofl:

Kerry - Hope your brother is doing better today :hugs:

Chris - Please can I come too? I've never had a margarita before :blush:

Tracy - Did your friend go to Egyptian dance class with you? x

morning ladies....just popped in to say hello.. hows your bro kerry? any news??

Hiya reedy- dance class is not until Thursday but hoping she will make it! I am still waiting for my DVD I ordered from Ebay on Friday :hissy: Wish it would hurry I need to practice!

I am feeling a bit down today, it is the anniversary (14 years) of my Dad's death, going to the crematorium at lunch, will take some flowers and read his inscription in the book of remembrance.

OH and I had a strange conversation this morning, think he may be having second thoughts about TTC, my DD (from my first marriage) who is 15 is just a nightmare at the moment, she is a good kid and very clever but she just has the attitude from hell! I can't tell her anything and she just backchats all the time, it is stressing me out so much! anyway OH just said - just think we will have all this to look forward to in another 15 years or so!! I said yeah the thought had crossed my mind - are you sure you want a baby and he said - well, if we didn't we would have more time for ourselves and we would be able to have nice holidays on our own every year. He also said that since the m/c he had been wondering if it was all worth it.

I don't know how I feel about it all really - I think if I found out I was pg tomorrow I would be over the moon but if it never happened I wonder if it would matter as much as I have been thinking it would (if you see what I mean?)

Sorry for long waffle I feel better now I have got all that off my chest!

Tracy - Think you really need to have a good think about what you both want, I can understand where your DH is coming from but I think that thought of never having another one is quite scary too x
Do whats right for the both of you I'm sure either way things will work out for the best :hugs:

Thanks Reedy, I think we are just both getting fed up of TTC and with DD being a pain it just makes you wonder if it IS all worth it! I am going to have a chat with him tonight and see how he feels

tracey- you poor thing.. take time- its probably just a little wobble! The men seems to have them as much as us i think...talk talk and continue talking and you will see you are both reading from the same page but he's just a little scared or freaked out etc...

reedy- feeling a little wobbly myself today... but approaching ov days so trying to feel positive.. gonna start with the opks soon.....and got my two weeks off which is what i need so feeling much more positive i will recover-yeah!!!! Plus managing to get central heating installed next week which is hugely hugely exciting....

Yay for ov days :happydance:
Glad your doing ok x :hugs:
Think you need the central heating its starting to get really cold now x

Hey girls!!

Well my sister has had her beautiful baby girl!!

Born at 10:47am. Weighing in at 8lbs 4oz's!

Will get some pictures up when I go see her at 2 o'clock.

She had a C-Section and ended up staying awake for it.

Both my sister and her fiance cried. Their second little girl now.

Very excited!! Will post piccys later!!!

xxxxxxx

:crib::baby:

Good morning ladies

Well still no sign of the :witch: so took advantage & got some loving in last night :happydance::rofl: (thought you'd all love to know that) :rofl:

Kerry - Hope your brother is doing better today :hugs:

Chris - Please can I come too? I've never had a margarita before :blush:

Tracy - Did your friend go to Egyptian dance class with you? x

Of course you can come Reedy!! You've never had a margarita before!!! :shock: Oh, they're yummy :D

MOrning ladies!

Kerry hope your bro is a bit better this morning? :hugs:

Chris I wanna come and drink margaritas too - I love them!

Who is sorting out the secret santa btw? We will have to make sure we get sorted in good time so we don't miss the last overseas posts!!

Tracy - absolutely you can come! :happydance:

And yeah, who's sorting out the secret santa?

Hiya reedy- dance class is not until Thursday but hoping she will make it! I am still waiting for my DVD I ordered from Ebay on Friday :hissy: Wish it would hurry I need to practice!

I am feeling a bit down today, it is the anniversary (14 years) of my Dad's death, going to the crematorium at lunch, will take some flowers and read his inscription in the book of remembrance.

OH and I had a strange conversation this morning, think he may be having second thoughts about TTC, my DD (from my first marriage) who is 15 is just a nightmare at the moment, she is a good kid and very clever but she just has the attitude from hell! I can't tell her anything and she just backchats all the time, it is stressing me out so much! anyway OH just said - just think we will have all this to look forward to in another 15 years or so!! I said yeah the thought had crossed my mind - are you sure you want a baby and he said - well, if we didn't we would have more time for ourselves and we would be able to have nice holidays on our own every year. He also said that since the m/c he had been wondering if it was all worth it.

I don't know how I feel about it all really - I think if I found out I was pg tomorrow I would be over the moon but if it never happened I wonder if it would matter as much as I have been thinking it would (if you see what I mean?)

Sorry for long waffle I feel better now I have got all that off my chest!

Aww, :hugs: You have to do what's right for the both for you. :hugs: They are so many pros and cons to this situation, I'm sure it's hard to sort it all out. I hope it works out for the best for you. :hugs:

Morning Chris x

Babyblues - Fab news about your sister cant wait to see some pics x
Hope mum & baby are doing well x :hugs:

Hiya Chris and doc :hugs: just got back from lunch, it is raining cats and dogs here, went to the crem and feel a bit better now, not got much to do this aft thank god - really can't be arsed today!

Sorry, I was making journal rounds.

Tracy, it was raining here for like 5 days straight. Finally sunny now!

Baby - fantastic news about your sister - can't wait to see pictures! :happydance:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back