WTT Girls BAW Thread - September

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doc - We're not sure it is Lymes Disease but all the symptoms are pointing that way. I'll let you know what happens

Hi Lea :hi: How was your weekend?

It was ok. Nick and I watched all of the third season of Supernatural to catch up for the new season. Then I confused him cause I started watching the first season and didn't really tell him. Then yesterday was Gramma R's 85th birthday dinner. We went for dinner at my In-law's place. My SIL made the cake, but she didn't cook it all the way through, so for Gramma's 90th, I am going to make her cake. :rofl:

Sounds really nice. Pete and I want to start watching Supernatural; it looks really good!

We were able to buy all three seasons on sale. I think we got all three for $100 or so.

been using a light box over winter for five years now and it totally works for me!!!!!! havent used meds for a very very long time because it works so so well for me...Just like putting batteries back into the energiser bunny when i use it..and i'm going to start in the next few weeks as the days get shorter here...for some people though sends them a bit manic so be careful!!! Follow what your doc says though.. for some people its amazing, for others disaster!!!!

As my husband says girls arent designed to look like boys- so there nothing wrong with what he calls my love chub!!!! (ie chubby tummy and big bum!)- just the way god made me!!!!ha ha....

been using a light box over winter for five years now and it totally works for me!!!!!! havent used meds for a very very long time because it works so so well for me...Just like putting batteries back into the energiser bunny when i use it..and i'm going to start in the next few weeks as the days get shorter here...for some people though sends them a bit manic so be careful!!! Follow what your doc says though.. for some people its amazing, for others disaster!!!!

As my husband says girls arent designed to look like boys- so there nothing wrong with what he calls my love chub!!!! (ie chubby tummy and big bum!)- just the way god made me!!!!ha ha....

DH never complains. He likes my big tits and big ass. :rofl: :rofl:

men are meant to like curves...

I'm doing alright, a bit ikkey but nothing major. Madwife next week... pretty late due to hospital forms!!!

Good luck with your appt. I'm sure everything will be just fine!

Yeah, Pete loves my curves and still thinks I'm just as sexy as the day we met, (when I was a good 60 pounds thinner) so I have a good man. :D

well my little bro is back in hospital. He's now got lumps all over his back, just waiting news. Im sure that its fine. Poor thing.

well my little bro is back in hospital. He's now got lumps all over his back, just waiting news. Im sure that its fine. Poor thing.

hospitals are always good/bad things. I am not a big fan of hospitals in general, but at least you know that someone is watching over him. I hope they find out what it is and he gets better soon. :hug:

Oh man. I am aching for a 3 day weekend. Hurry up Thanksgiving. Only 2 more weeks.

Oh man. I am aching for a 3 day weekend. Hurry up Thanksgiving. Only 2 more weeks.

:wohoo: Our Thanksgiving isn't until November 27th. :hissy: We have a 4 day weekend then and I'm sooooooo looking forward to it! I have 2 personal days left and am trying my hardest to not use them until December.

We have no thanksgiving over here!! I wonder if convincing my boss that Im from over the water would work?? :rofl:

Update on little bro, theyre keeping him over night again. More tests etc so no farther forward. Thanks for asking peeps :kiss:

Well, I made my appt with my gynecologist - she's booked until December! :shock: So, I have an appt on December 11th at 12:15 for my annual. Maybe I'll be preggers by then and I can kill 2 birds with one stone. :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"