WTT Girls BAW Thread - September

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm floating about reading different bits, its the only thing keeping me awake :rofl:

Work is very boring today, roll on friday

I'm floating about reading different bits, its the only thing keeping me awake :rofl:

Work is very boring today, roll on friday

yep, work IS very boring today! :growlmad: I did a whole bunch of filing yesterday to keep me busy and now I have nothing.

It was my idea, so I will take care of the secret santa.
Send me a PM if you are interested in joining. I will need your address so I can send a PM to your secret santa.
I will make a new thread with a questionnaire so that we can get an idea of likes/disklikes so we can put together a good gift for our person.

Any ideas on a price limit?

It was my idea, so I will take care of the secret santa.
Send me a PM if you are interested in joining. I will need your address so I can send a PM to your secret santa.
I will make a new thread with a questionnaire so that we can get an idea of likes/disklikes so we can put together a good gift for our person.

Any ideas on a price limit?

Great idea Lea! I will PM you. How about $15-$20??

That seems reasonable to me if all the other girls are good with that.
$15-20 USD or 7-10 GBP?

Ok so that will be £8 - £11 in english money so that sounds ok to me, are you going to put everyones names in a hat or something Lea?

sorry posts crossed! £10 ish is probably a reasonable amount to get something nice

That's the plan. I figure on Friday, I will do excatly that. Everyone's names will go in a "hat". I will pull them and PM you with your person's info. I will post the Questionnaire on Friday as well.

Ohh. this is so exciting.

PM sent as well. I agree with $20 too because you have to think about the cost of shipping, since some of us are overseas. I am so excited! :happydance:

I know this has been asked before but does creamy cm come before ewcm??

(sorry for random change of topic LOL)

Yes, I believe it does, for me anyway. Then it goes back to creamy after ewcm.

:rofl: I was thinking that's a strange thing to ask your SS for :rofl:

I think so, but I'm not 100% sure.

I am just having a :coffee: well tea actually but there isnt a tea smiley! wish i had something to eat I am starving! Sausages, mash and onion gravy for dinner tonight - YUM!

OMG! Our Dow Jones lost 777 points yesterday! :shock: Congress didn't pass the bail out so everyone panicked and took their money out. :dohh:

OMG! Our Dow Jones lost 777 points yesterday! :shock: Congress didn't pass the bail out so everyone panicked and took their money out. :dohh:

I am so thick about things like that I have no idea what that means:dohh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe