WTT Girls BAW Thread - September

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mmmmm! sound good Kerry.. have you got any spare for me? xx

Nicky - Lets get PISSED!!! Can you make it to warwickshire??? Ive decided Im tired of TTC!!

Oh can I come too???? I'll hop a plane and can be there by Wednesday. :rofl:

He he! wish I could Kerry but that'd mean me getting out of my PJ's & I dont think I could do that! :dohh: :rofl: x

My MIL made me the BEST pina colada last night! :happydance: You ladies have to take a trip to NY next summer when we have one of our bbq's. We can sip Margaritas all day and get wasted! (Margaritas are my favorite drink)

Chris - that sounds like an excellent plan to me!! a BAW girly meet would be ace!!

(especially if we could lounge by the pool drinking cocktails all day!!) x

Chris - that sounds like an excellent plan to me!! a BAW girly meet would be ace!!

(especially if we could lounge by the pool drinking cocktails all day!!) x

ABSOLUTELY!!!!! And there'll be tons of beer for the men folk. :rofl: I soooooooo need a girly night out to have some :wine: and get :drunk: Maybe I'll have Pete take me out Friday night so I can get :drunk: and he can take advantage of me. :winkwink: :rofl: Alright, he aint a girl but I'll take what I can get. :rofl: And I tend to get really horny when I drink. :rofl: Last year when DH took me away for my 30th birthday, I got very :drunk: and we did it on the bathroom floor! :dohh: :rofl:

Chris - Quite seriously DF gets a fre long haul flight soon and NY was on my list!!

My MIL made me the BEST pina colada last night! :happydance: You ladies have to take a trip to NY next summer when we have one of our bbq's. We can sip Margaritas all day and get wasted! (Margaritas are my favorite drink)

I'm gonna have to get my passport. I'll bring a sleeping bag and crash on your floor, and crash I will if I am drinking margaritas :rofl:

I'm gonna have to get my passport. I'll bring a sleeping bag and crash on your floor, and crash I will if I am drinking margaritas :rofl:

:rofl::rofl: You are most welcome to stay!! :happydance:

Alright ladies, it is finally that time! :happydance: I'll see you tomorrow, if not later tonight when I get home.

:wave:

Lea - You and me both!!! Wonder if chris knows what shes let herself in for!! ha ha ha Weve got evidence to prove she said we can stay!!! :rofl:

Lea - You and me both!!! Wonder if chris knows what shes let herself in for!! ha ha ha Weve got evidence to prove she said we can stay!!! :rofl:

:rofl::rofl: I guess you're all gone :cry: Sorry, got stuck in alot of traffic and took us a good half hour longer to get home.

MOrning ladies!

Kerry hope your bro is a bit better this morning? :hugs:

Chris I wanna come and drink margaritas too - I love them!

Who is sorting out the secret santa btw? We will have to make sure we get sorted in good time so we don't miss the last overseas posts!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->