WTT Girls BAW Thread - September

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm like you LeaArr - I don't wear slippers i'm either bare foot or in socks when at home.

i'm a socks type of gal too......

hi Chris....hi Lea......how you both doing?

Sorry girls I keep *w*.

Hi lea and Chris :wave:

Slippers - I have 4 pairs and I love them. I get really cold feet, my fave pair is are fluffy boots.

Weekend - I am going to watch my brother DJ at the custard factory in Brum on Sat. Friday Im not doing anything except watching the BB final!!

SOrry i have been doing the *w* word again today!!!

Oh forgot to tell you yesterday I got a extremely faint line on my OPK YEEEEEHAAAAAAA :happydance:

It wasnt positive or anything but at least i saw a second line!!

I have pics on my phone but cant find the cable to transfer onto pc doh!!

I have fluffy boot slippers too but my downfall is definately shoes and handbags-I've got 48 pairs of shoes and 20 handbags :-s df goes nuts when i bring another one home-actually bought a new handbag today but it's for my mum's birthday so i guess that's not so bad :)

funny that the weather's no good down where all u girls are in England-it's beautiful up here in Scotland-very very unusual!!!!! xx

Yeah its is gorgeous weather up here - warmer than this morning thats for sure lol

samba-i've just changed it again. it was me when it was the girl with the curly hair and purple cardigan.

<<<that is the model on the alfred angelo website wearing the dress that I am getting for my wedding :) (i wish it was me tho looool)

i'm a socks type of gal too......

hi Chris....hi Lea......how you both doing?

I tend to be barefooted quite often because I always forget about the slippers. :dohh:

Hiya Buffy :hi: I'm doing well thanks just a bit hungry and trying to wait for another 40 minutes for lunch.

I have fluffy boot slippers too but my downfall is definately shoes and handbags-I've got 48 pairs of shoes and 20 handbags :-s df goes nuts when i bring another one home-actually bought a new handbag today but it's for my mum's birthday so i guess that's not so bad :)

funny that the weather's no good down where all u girls are in England-it's beautiful up here in Scotland-very very unusual!!!!! xx

I have a HUGE weakness for handbags! I have tons of them - pisses DH off. i just tell him it's better to pissed off than pissed ON. :rofl:

Whats everyone having for dinner tonight?
We were going to have Lamb chops with roast potatoes veg & gravy but both me & DH forgot to get the meat out of the freezer so we're no having a KFC :rofl: Bang goes that diet again

https://www.alfredangelo.com/Collec...yID=32e5a88c-cbf1-498f-afcf-dbfca138c5d3&pg=0

That is one of the ones I'd like. But by the time I tie the knot it I doubt that design would be available

Im having Fish and veg....... lots of carrots!! :rofl:

tonight......potato wedges, beans and fish fingers.....

sounds like a kids meal but i like it!

when r u tying the knot samba? i'm not til July 2010! that link is the same as the dress i'm going for??!?!!! how cool would that be-wearing the same dress-maybe with babies of same age :)

chris-better to be pissed off than pissed on :rofl: :rofl: xxx

Whats everyone having for dinner tonight?
We were going to have Lamb chops with roast potatoes veg & gravy but both me & DH forgot to get the meat out of the freezer so we're no having a KFC :rofl: Bang goes that diet again

NO idea what we're having for dinner. I didn't take anything out and DH is sick so don't know what he'll feel like eating.

I absolutely LOVE KFC!!!!!

https://www.alfredangelo.com/Collec...yID=32e5a88c-cbf1-498f-afcf-dbfca138c5d3&pg=0

That is one of the ones I'd like. But by the time I tie the knot it I doubt that design would be available

Beautiful Kerry!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"