WTT Girls BAW Thread - September

Status
Not open for further replies.
ooh, i'd love to get married all over again (except for the cost!!)

I'd love to be in my wedding destination all over again. St Lucia...hmmm sorry was daydreaming there :rofl:

We are visiting my Dad and his wife this evening and they are cooking roast beef with yorkshire pud and all the trimmings. We had it once round there and we both said how yummy it was and now everytime we go there they cook us the same, not that i'm complaining because it is really nice. Saves me messing around cooking roast dinners.

Would love to be in my wedding destination too owo - Cyprus
I would love to do it all again but without the stress & cost x it really does go by so quickly cant believe me & DH have been married for nearly 3 months already x

I wore a maggie Sottero Dress called Sylvia it was gorgeous hopefully getting it dry cleaned & selling it x

I would love to do it all again but without the stress & cost x it really does go by so quickly cant believe me & DH have been married for nearly 3 months already x

I wore a maggie Sottero Dress called Sylvia it was gorgeous hopefully getting it dry cleaned & selling it x

I went to Cyprus a few years ago and loved it.
I can't believe you are planning on selling your dress. I don't think i could bring myself to do that. Even though i never plan to wear it again, i would feel strange selling it.

still got my dress (been married for 7 years), can't remember what designer though (will have a look tonight)...

don't think i could ever part with it though....

It was the first and only one I tried on.

There are a few things that I would change about my wedding looking back on it now, but that is something that I wouldn't change in a million years. I love that dress.

Phew! Im cream crackered!!

Been cleaning the house from top to bottom since I was on here this morning :laundry: :hangwashing: :dishes: & this is the 1st time I've sat down for hours!!

Barney (my Chihuahua) has been following me around with a confused :confused: expression on his face & constantly getting in my way :rofl:

He cant understand it when he's not the centre of attention & absolutely hates being ignored bless him

I love everyones dresses - they are gorge!! xx

My wedding dress is still hanging up in my closet! I really need to get it to the cleaners to have it preserved. It's been almost 16 months now.

Phew! Im cream crackered!!

Been cleaning the house from top to bottom since I was on here this morning :laundry: :hangwashing: :dishes: & this is the 1st time I've sat down for hours!!

Barney (my Chihuahua) has been following me around with a confused :confused: expression on his face & constantly getting in my way :rofl:

He cant understand it when he's not the centre of attention & absolutely hates being ignored bless him

I love everyones dresses - they are gorge!! xx

Barney sounds like my doxie Annie! ALWAYS under foot!

Makemeamammy - Yes it is same dress!! But we're waiting until we have a baby. We were going to get married next year but cant afford to have the wedding I want and a baby!!

Buffycat - Can I come round for tea???

I can't believe you are planning on selling your dress. I don't think i could bring myself to do that. Even though i never plan to wear it again, i would feel strange selling it.

I have ummmed & Ahhhhed about it but at the minute it is hanging on the back of the spare bedroom door & I havent looked at it since we came back I have photos of me in my dress to have memories of & with the money we make could go towards a break for me & DH (bcus we got married in Cyprus didnt have a honeymoon)
I understand why some dont want to part with thier dress but I know I'll never wear it again & it will be stuck in the attic gathering dust

I have ummmed & Ahhhhed about it but at the minute it is hanging on the back of the spare bedroom door & I havent looked at it since we came back I have photos of me in my dress to have memories of & with the money we make could go towards a break for me & DH (bcus we got married in Cyprus didnt have a honeymoon)
I understand why some dont want to part with thier dress but I know I'll never wear it again & it will be stuck in the attic gathering dust

I understand your point of view Reedy. However, since my mom bought my dress and it was about $2,000, she'd KILL me if I sold it!!

Girlies Im off home.

Byeeee hopefully DF and I will get a session in tonight. Hopefully I'll enjoy it??!!

My wedding dress is still hanging up in my closet! I really need to get it to the cleaners to have it preserved. It's been almost 16 months now.

Me too. I'm glad i'm not the only one. :rofl:

Have a good evening Kerry.

Your dogs sound like my hamster Charlie. Whenever i clean his cage he refuses to roll around the house in his ball like he usually does. Instead he sits right under my feet, almost like he's making sure i clean his cage correctly :rofl:

Girlies Im off home.

Byeeee hopefully DF and I will get a session in tonight. Hopefully I'll enjoy it??!!

Good evening Kerry, I hope you have a good session. Good Luck. Remember, horny goat weed :D

Have a good evening Kerry.

Your dogs sound like my hamster Charlie. Whenever i clean his cage he refuses to roll around the house in his ball like he usually does. Instead he sits right under my feet, almost like he's making sure i clean his cage correctly :rofl:

:rofl::rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back