WTT Girls BAW Thread - September

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love Ugg's theyre lovely and comfy!!

Nicky - Maybe some massages, bath together??

I got a new pair of black ugg style boots on Monday, I always wear them in the winter time, keep my legs/feet/ankles warm, I cant afford reall Ugg's though.

Cant afford the real thing either get a cheap pair from the market stalls x

thanks Nicky....i know exactly what you mean about performance anxiety!

it was happening to us in July big style.....when we did get down to it, we'd be carrying on forever, and as awful as it sounds, i was hoping things would hurry up!

we've tried to be a bit more adventurous in terms of when and where (nothing too radical for 'where' though!), and also when i get af to carry on with hjs and bjs.....i think these have helped though as August wasn't half as bad!

i guess men do feel the pressure too though......i hope that this time doesn't last too long for you......:hugs:

Oops looks like i've upset the pregnancy club bunch over isofix car seats versus the old style. I just can't believe they won't pay extra to get the safest car seat possible. But that's just my opinion. I think i'll stay with you guys you understand me.

Thanks Buffy

it's really horrid coz he lost his erection half way thru & it's made me feel really unattractive so I don't feel like trying to seduce him to spice things up.

This is probably gonna sound bad but this has never happened to me with any previous BF's but has happened 3 or 4 times with DH & as I said above - it doesnt exactly help my confidence!

my logical side is saying 'it's bound to be pretty stressful for a bloke when he knows he has to cum on demand' and to try to make things a bit more exciting so he doesn't feel forced into a clinical situation,

But on the other hand (especially the way Im feeling lately) its just another blow to my confidence which certainly doesnt inspire me to be a sexy minx does it?

Sorry for moaning girls, guess im just hoping this happens to everyone but sorts its self out quite quickly xx

Oops looks like i've upset the pregnancy club bunch over isofix car seats versus the old style. I just can't believe they won't pay extra to get the safest car seat possible. But that's just my opinion. I think i'll stay with you guys you understand me.

Oh dear!

Its awkward when disagrements happen & you didnt mean to cause it eh?

Never mind hun - we are always here for you xx

morning everyone, how is everyone today?

buffy-so sorry about the bfn but like the others were saying i wouldn't throw in the towel just yet. Also if u ever get hold of that crystal ball could u see if i'm gona need that rubella shot? getting quite nervous coz it will put me off my stride for a while!! Also getting a bit nervous that :witch: might not appear this wkend-had a lot of problems last year after coming off bcp so hopefully she will stay regular for me but I don't have any pms symptoms :-(

Kerry-so sorry ur mojo isn't back yet, hope u find it soon.

Nicky-my df always has this problem if he has been drinking-even if it's only 2 or 3 drinks so I feel like I'm gona have to start pressurising him into not drinking when we are ttc-all this pressure :hissy:

Also for the convo on the Ugg boots, I wasn't sure if i liked them enough to pay for the real ones so got a pair for £10 from Tesco and they're the comfiest boots I've ever known!

Thanks Nicky. :hugs:
My DH was the same I tried to be patient, but in the end it got to me and i actually stormed out and told him he wasn't taking baby making seriously enough. I guess it must have been hormones as i was actually already pregnant...oops!!!

makemeamammy - your photo is gorgeous!!!!

Nicky - I think its happened to us all at some point, we're gone through it & it has upset me bcus you think when you DH just looks at you he should get an instant hard on & when that doesnt happen its tough to take x
Try doing a bit more foreplay that usually works for DH x

Nicky.....

it can be so demoralising when it happens....i was freaking out and thinking that dh had a 'problem'. He was getting stressed with work, and about baby-making.....he's had to try and relax, and cut his work hours......

don't think i was helping though....i was working long hours too.....so i've now tried to cut down as well.....and i think i was stressing because of charting.......

we're spending more quality time together now....:)

ah, we all think that is you now! thought we had a catwalk model in our midst!

lovely dress though!

maybe i could put up a photo of some random 6ft model!

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Have you seen baby-love's entry in her journal. She is stopping her TTC journey.

ah, we all think that is you now! thought we had a catwalk model in our midst!

lovely dress though!

maybe i could put up a photo of some random 6ft model!

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

<<< this is me, far from the 6ft model!!! :rofl: i wish!!! xx

Have you seen baby-love's entry in her journal. She is stopping her TTC journey.

I've spoken to her this morning & she wanted to say Hi & that she will pop on now & again. She is going to be spending a lot of time with her son Ethan & thinks having a baby around wont help matters & she needs to focus on Ethan right now x I'm sure she would love to hear from you all x x x x x

makemeamammy - ah, you're still gorgeous!

ooh, i need food....not taking my lunch break until 2 today - need to pop to the town centre....

Good Afternoon Ladies! :hi:

makemeamammy - I love your avatar! Very pretty!

Hi Chris,

How are things your side of the Atlantic today?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"