WTT Girls BAW Thread - September

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Owo :hi:

VERY humid today! It's going to be very humid today and tomorrow. Tomorrow night and all through Saturday, we're getting a lot of rain and wind due to all the tropical storms.

How's England today?

hi chris, just out of curiosity [i know u've probably been asked this a million times already] but what time is it there with u at the mo? xx

Hi girls,

Sorry I have been doing the *w* word!

I'll have to pop to Leah's journo. Hope she's ok.

Nicky - As you can tell Im not the one to ask for advice in the bedroom dept!! But I hope that he gets his confidence back too. :hug: Why not try some of that horny goats weed?

Makemeamammy - Hiya love!!

hi chris, just out of curiosity [i know u've probably been asked this a million times already] but what time is it there with u at the mo? xx

Oh no problem - right now it's 8:44 am here in White Plains, NY.

Hi Owo :hi:

How's England today?

I'm starting to think that what we had of a summer is over. It has definetely been colder the last couple of days and there are grey clouds outside at the moment.

Summer is still lingering here for a bit. Although it's supposed to be in the 70's this weekend and all of next week.

Its raining here as usulal & looks to be that way till about the middle of next week

One good thing tho we had quite a large shopping centre in the city & they have now expanded it to make it even bigger which has come just in time for my birthday at the end of the month :happydance:

That's fab news! :happydance: I LOVE shopping, much to DH's chagrin! lol

I love shopping too shoes are my downfall but then you buy the shoes & then you need an outfit to go with them :blush:

Just shopping in general is my downfall - but clothes especially. Lucky for DH I'm not a shoe freak. lol I have 1 or 2 comfy pairs and that's it Now slippers on the other hand....that's quite a different story!

that would be handy - and then we would know the same for you, Nicky, Lisa, Tracy, Reedy & Chris....

...and Lea?

Morning/Afternoon Ladies,

I hope all is well. Do we have any plans for the weekend yet?

and that's it Now slippers on the other hand....that's quite a different story!

You have hundreds of pairs of slippers??? :rofl:

Afternoon Lea :hi:

Plans for the weekend? well its another busy one friday night we have my sister her husband & my 2 nieces staying over then saturday will be spent decorating then saturday night going to se Lee Evans in Nottingham sunday is my day of rest i hope

How about you?

I think I am weekend plan free. Husband got home last night, two days early I might note. It's always bittersweet when that happens. I am happy that he is home and well, but I was looking forward to having a couple more days to myself. My MIL thinks I'm horrible for thinking that way, but I think everyone needs their alone time so nuts to her!!

I think Husband and I are just going to :beer: and play video games. oh and :sex: of course :D

A crystal ball to see the future...know when all the :bfp: are coming.

I didn't think I was that early, but I guess I usually don't make too many comments till I have my first coffee finished :rofl:

No plans for this weekend. Because of TS Hannah - Saturday will be a complete wash out. So that'll be a good day to sleep late and play computer games and watch tv!

A crystal ball to see the future...know when all the :bfp: are coming.

I didn't think I was that early, but I guess I usually don't make too many comments till I have my first coffee finished :rofl:

:rofl::rofl:

A Crystal Ball :rofl:

7 pairs of slippers? wow thats a lot of slippers for one person x I want to get some new ones that say Mrs on one foot & Reed on the other :blush:

I think that would be cute. It would be wasted on me. I have tonnes of slippers cause I always get them for Christmas, but I never wear them cause I don't like having stuff on my feet when I'm at home :blush: :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->