WTT Girls BAW Thread - September

Status
Not open for further replies.
ooooh all this exciting talk of wedding dresses!!!! samba-i'm just like u, really want to have a baby first. The wedding is booked for July 2010 and I've got my dress search narrowed down to three...

the Alfred Angelo 1136 (see avatar)
Maggie Sottero - Adelaide
Maggie Sottero - Michelle

would love to know other's opinions-I've tried them all on and absolutely CAN NOT choose-maybe i should get all three and wear one to the church, one to the dinner and one to the dance :rofl: if only!!!! xxx

Samba-good luck with the :sex: tonight, Lisa keep us posted on ur lines xxx

Morning ladies - took another OPK this morning but wasnt as dark as yesterdays :(

Hi Girlies!!

Makemeamammy - I'll have a look at dresses today, my boss is off!!

I had a successful :sex: session last night!!! :wohoo: :happydance: :wohoo:, I didnt :cry: afterwards and enjoyed that much I had the big O. (not the ovulation sort either) Girls Im so happy atm I honestly thought Id never enjoy sex again!

Hi Lisa - Looks like that eggy is being released anytime soon!! :wohoo:

HAPPY FRIDAY EVERYONE

Yipppeee :happydance::dance::headspin::yipee::wohoo::loopy: Kerry got her Mojo back

& you not the only one to get some action last night :blush::happydance:

Had my legs in the air after & DH was laughing at me :rofl:

How is everyone today x

Hi guys

Congrats n your successful session last nite Kerry (I also had an enjoyable one wooohoo!!) hopefully thats just what we needed to kickstart our libido's & it helps us get our BFP's

Lisa - keep testing with your OPK's at different times during the day to see if it gets darker, sometimes the surge happens very quickly & can easily be missed between testing if you leave too big a gap in between. Good luck hun xx

hello!

Kerry - glad you got your mojo back!!!

and Reedy - did you have a pillow too?!

GIRLS!!!

IM SOOOO HAPPY FOR EVERYONE!!! Looks like there was something in the air last night! Most of BAW Clubs LEGS!!! :rofl:

Buffycat - Any news??

no sign yet.....did an internet cheapie which was definitely a bfn.....i'm just assuming that i'm really late and that :witch: has stopped off somewhere for a holiday!

buffycat - I hope that its a :bfp: instead. But I know that you dont want to get your hopes up! Hope that you will know one way or the other soon.

Work is shite today (excuse my bad language).

Im seriously getting stressed out, roll on 5pm!

nice one Reedy!

tell you what, i am soo glad it is Friday today.....it was so difficult getting out of bed this morning as well!

Lisa....i'm feeling the same too......feel like punching fat guy today......

hey, isnt it our chocolate binge day???

Lisa - sorry *w* is crap

Morning All,

So glad it is Friday. Managed to have quite a good nights sleep last night, only woke up twice which is good for me since i've been PG. So not feeling quite as exhausted today as i usually do.
Kerry - I'm so glad you had a successful session last night and you didn't :cry: It's a definate step in the right direction. DH was saying to me this morning that he still feels funny about us dtd as he doesn't want and i quote "his thrusting to cause an issue to LO" I know it wouldn't and i think logically he knows that to, but he is so happy that all is ok this time he doesn't want to jinx it. I just hope he can overcome this before i get to second tri when i hear you get really horny :rofl:

Lisa- Great news about the OPK's. Looks like you need to get :sex: ASAP to catch the little eggy.

Buffycat- How frustrating that you don't have an answer either way. Being in limbo sucks. If the :witch: is going to show i wish for your sake she'll hurry up so you know where you stand. Of course i hope even more that it's because the :bfp: is just round the corner.

Reedy -Sitting there with your legs in the air made me smile. Reminded me of me. I did that. DH used to encourage me and say "come on girl get those legs higher" :rofl:

A young couple were in their honeymoon suite on their wedding night. As they undressed for bed, the husband, who was a big burly bruiser, tossed his pants to his bride and said, "Here, put these on."
She put them on and the waist was twice the size of her body. "I can't wear your pants," she said.

"That's right and don't forget it," said the husband. "I'm the man in this family."

With that, she flipped him her panties and said, "Try these on." He tried them on and found he could only get them on as far as his kneecaps.

He said, "Hell, I can't get into your pants."

She said, "That's right, and that's the way it's going to be until your damn attitude changes!"

Morning Owo!!

Glad you had a good nights sleep. I too hope that your OH can get over the :sex: thing. 9 months is along time without any.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"