WTT Girls BAW Thread - September

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Chris hows you day off going? have you done anything nice today? x

One of the girls who is a right f-ing smarmy cow bag (who is about 16 wks preggers), just had a right go at me for trying one of our products out. It was nothing to do with her and she yelled at me in front of the office...... like WTF...... the sales team asked me if the thing worked!! Stupid f-ing girl. I hate ppl who just jump into conversations etc that they nothing about!!!!! Grrrrrr Im f-ing fuming!!! Not the fact she had a go at more that she did it in front of the whole office. How dare she try and humilate me!

Sorry girls moan over, but she just did my head in!!!!

Kerry - what a bitch. Probably did it to make herself look good silly moo

She's not a nice person Kerry.. She's the one who looks stupid not you!

bloody cow-bag.....

she obviously likes to attempt to bully people, though i know that you won't take that.....

i'm sure that you will find a more subtle way of showing her up to everyone else...

revenge can be so sweet........:devil:

Hi girls, BoO HoO not been able to chat today as been rushed off my feet with bloody 'w' can't believe it!! just read through all posts quickly - gotta keep up with the goss!! Lisa and Buffy - totally know how you feel girls, I am well fed up at the mo I just want a :bfp::hissy:

Love to you all and hope may get on here tomorrow :hug:

sambatiki - eeek, should i change my ticker??? how exciting!! need to have one final weigh up of the pros and cons (lol-anyone would think i enjoyed that or something!!)

also that girl does sound like a silly moo-some ppl just love being bossy and making themselves feel important!

also, Natalie - I am getting married on 16th July 2010, probably in Inverness or on the island where I am from :-D xx

Makemeamummy - Good luck planning the wedding its hard work but really does pay off when you see it all come together on the day x

awww thanks girlies!!!

Her DH is a bit of a control freak so work is the only place she can show some 'authority'!!

makemeamammy - Yes go change your ticker!!! Come to the darkside.... you know you want too!! :devil:

Tracy - glad to see you hun. Sorry the whole TTC game is getting you down again :hug:
we'll get our :bfp:'s

ok, i think i've done it --- aaargh!!!!!!!!! only five days til af due and we can start!!!

soooooooo EXCITED!!! (the craziness is already taking over :) )

makemeamammy - Yes go change your ticker!!! Come to the darkside.... you know you want too!! :devil:

So many girls come on here WTT & b4 you know it Kerry & the rest of BAW corrupt them in to moving to the darkside & within a few days go from WTT for so many months to TTC Today :happydance:
:muaha:

right....i'm off home now....promised DH i would be early as it is our wedding anniversary today (7 years!)

will see you all tomorrow though...!

:hugs:

lol, i'm so happy i've actually made a decision (with the help of all u persuasive ladies) what a wait off-next time my thoughts start sliding down that 'pros and cons' root i'm gona give myself a slap across the face [a soft one :) ] and tell myself decision is made and thats that!!!

thanks ladies-soooo much support!!!!!! xxx

congrats on ur anniversary buffycat-getting caught tonight would be very magical for u :) xx

i wish.....but :witch: turned up this morning....a BFP would have been a nice surprise for DH today as well....:cry:

fingers crossed for next time though......

Speak to you 2moro buffy have a lovely evening in with DH x

Have a fab anniversary buffycat!!

https://i261.photobucket.com/albums/ii56/luvdalejr88amp/congratulations-n.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members