WTT Girls BAW Thread - September

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last night :blush:

DF made sure he stayed inside then yoinked my legs over his shoulders saying 'that should keep the lickle buggers in'!! I thought it was funny :rofl:

makemeamammy - Hiya :waves: Its rubbush that you have to work this weekend! What job do you do??

i am a carer looking after people with learning disabilities in residential care so it's mostly shift work. Only work pt though as I have one more year left of uni, what about u? x

Good Morning/Afternoon Ladies :hi:

VERY VERY humid here today and a storm is a brewin!

DH is still sick so taking him to the doctor's after work, if I can get him in. If not, he'll stop at the doc's on his way to work tomorrow.

:wave: Kerry

I got me a large cappuccino! :yipee: So should be bouncing off the walls pretty soon.

I LIVE for weekends! :rofl:

I have an hour and a half meeting at 9 am. :hissy: I hate meetings. I always fall asleep in them. :blush:

What will i make for dinner tonight ladies?

I was thinking a curry or a sweet and sour pork?

I dont know what Im having DF is on lates so its meal for one :cry: But Im sure I'll manage

I'm hoping we'll go to Friendly's tonight for dinner. I LOVE LOVE LOVE Friendly's and they make the BEST peanut butter cup sundaes!!

When I pick up DH from work I'm gonna tell him Friendly's will get him better quicker. :rofl:

i'm such an idiot-wanted to try out one of the pg tests i got (just to see how they work really) as obv. haven't been ttc this month and when i opened it i was so fiddly trying to get it out of the pack it fell into the sink :dohh:

but the good news is my sink isn't pregnant :rofl: xxx

Oh no! Don't worry I once dipped the wrong side of the pee stick. :dohh:
https://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a234/prairielady_/Smile.jpg

we're having DH's home made chilli con carne tonight yum

Right I'm off to tesco to do the shopping hope you all have a great weekend speak to you all on monday

Byeeee x x x x x x x x

Thought you ladies would get a kick out of this.

https://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a234/prairielady_/Schwarting_Sick_Dead.jpg

we're having DH's home made chilli con carne tonight yum

Right I'm off to tesco to do the shopping hope you all have a great weekend speak to you all on monday

Byeeee x x x x x x x x

Bye Reedy :wave: Have a good weekend!

kerry-i'm a meal for one tonight also as df is working a late and then going to a stag do!!! - i took a pretend huff saying he had to make up for leaving me alone all evening and half the night but secretly looking forward to my night in alone on front of tv with crisps and a bowl of custard-yummy!!!

omg just watching lunch time news, has anyone been hit by the flooding? think it's mainly in s.wales, devon etc. xx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"