WTT Girls BAW Thread - September

Status
Not open for further replies.
Love the joke Kerry.
I know 9 months is a long time. I'm sure when i have the next scan and everything is still ok he'll feel more relaxed. He was really patient with me when i wasn't up for it after MC so it's now my turn with him. He's been so wonderful to me i can't really complain. He bought me flowers home last night because he felt bad that his snoring kept me awake the night before and i woke up exhausted yesterday.

Im waiting on one of the guys bringing the rolls in!

I'm having sausage and fried egg!!

owo, that is so lovely.....maybe i'll drop some hints to dh!

have you told many people yet by the way?

Im waiting on one of the guys bringing the rolls in!

I'm having sausage and fried egg!!

I miss fried eggs. I'm not allowed them now. I could really go a sausage sandwich with ketchup mind. mmm shame i have no way of getting one.

owo, that is so lovely.....maybe i'll drop some hints to dh!

have you told many people yet by the way?

The only people we have told are the immediate family, parents and siblings. oh and one of cousins knows because i chatted with her when i MC as she had been through the same thing. We are waiting for the 12 week scan to tell everyone. If everything is still fine by then, i'll be telling the world :rofl:

Last night :blush:

DF made sure he stayed inside then yoinked my legs over his shoulders saying 'that should keep the lickle buggers in'!! I thought it was funny :rofl:

Owo - Its not long now until your next scan!! :wohoo: OH sounds such a sweetie!

Lisa - Yummy

Last night :blush:

DF made sure he stayed inside then yoinked my legs over his shoulders saying 'that should keep the lickle buggers in'!! I thought it was funny :rofl:

OMG kerry I nearly spat my tea all over the computer screen :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: GO DH :rofl:

I cant stop singing "I KISSED A GIRL AND I LIKED IT" :rofl: :rofl:

don't think you should be singing that whilst at work Lisa....the rumour mill might start working overtime!!!!

no, just my ipod.....anything interesting on radio 1? i seriously need to put some more stuff on my ipod....!

Wish I could listen to music at work :hissy:

Mine needs updating too. All I listen too is Kylie

hi ladies-i'm on a day off today :happydance: so I'm on a lot later than everyone else but don't feel too jealous as I am working saturday and sunday :-(

Lisa-post more opk's up when u get a chance so we can all guess when that eggy is on it's way!

Kerry loved the joke and desperate to hear this 'something funny'!

also let me know what you all think of dresses when u get a chance

woo, who's all looking forward to big brother final tonight?! i think it's gona be rex or rachel who gets it!! xxx

Yeah got radio one on!!

"I can ride a bike with no handlebars, no handlebars" :rofl:

I will post another OPK later on tonight, dont think it will be great though!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"