WTT Girls BAW Thread - September

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm writing a report now for my HR Management class on the advantages and disadvantages of employer monitoring e-mail and internet usage. :rofl: :rofl: Hmmm.... a little ironic, eh? :rofl:

Im assuming that you are mainly going for the advantages!!

God I feel sick today & really gone off eating food hardly ate at all yesterday think I might be coming down with something :cry:

Just had a look at a website & i should be OV & most fertile between the 12th to the 14th september so lots of sexytime for DH & I over the weekend

this is where I sound really thick... what is BAW? sorry :(

Hiya girlies, only just caught up with all my work, so busy today - started my new job (alongside my old one) today !

Had a nice weekend apart from a couple of hours on Sat aft when OH and I had a big heart to heart, I just keep getting so emotional about TTC and we seem to just argue much more than normal, we have decided that it is just the stress of TTC and that we are still not 'over' the miscarriage, the fact that my periods are just still all over the place is making us feel like we will never get a :bfp:, anyway, after the chat the air has cleared and I feel close to him again (had started to feel like we were strangers) so hopefully we will be more chilled and maybe that will help with the TTC

Sorry for long winded rant:blush:!!

thanks Kerry/Reedy...

and my bloody mother isn't helping either......

she sent an email saying "you ok with all of this?".....does she not realise that getting upset at work isn't exactly a good idea, and crappy emails like that just drive the knife in that one extra bit! blimey, i've had since March to get used to the idea.....

:hissy::growlmad::hissy:

and to top it off i forgot my ipod so have to listen to fat guy whinging, farting, moaning all day.....

please give me strength!!!! :hissy:

Mothers!! mine is just tactless in the extreme so I totally sympathise! :hugs:

Hi Lea :wave:

Hi Marge welcome to BAW!!

Hi tracy :wave: Glad you and OH have a heart to heart. You need to get everything off your chest sometimes.

Hi Tracey - Good that you & DH had a heart to heart & feel better for it :hugs:

hi Tracy.....i know how you feel.....

we went shopping at the weekend, and i was asking completely random questions on the way home like......do you think we will ever have children.....and.....do you agree that if we get a bfp then we tell no-one until after 12 weeks.....etc etc.....

my af was really late this time, hence i got all het up about it all again......i just feel lucky to have my hubby right by my side though.....i know now that i will cry tonight, what with my friend having a baby, and my mother being a pain.....

and ps, you're allowed to rant as much as you like!

Buffy - :hugs: its so hard isnt it hun?

Tracy - glad you & OH have cleared the air, this TTC business is hard enough without misunderstandings & things hanging over you :hugs:

everyone else - wish I had a Wii :hissy: im so jealous! xx

Nicky - You have to get a Wii so we can have Mario Karts BAW competition. How are you feeling today?

Buffycat - A good :cry: is good for you. Just make sure you get a nice big cuddle from DH. In the meantime here's one from me :hug: Not as good as DH's or the fact its only virtual, but Id give you a real one if I could.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"