WTT Girls BAW Thread - September

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kerry - our cycles are very close this month eh? Im a day behind you but my last 2 cycles have only been 27 days so we'll probably be testing at the same time.

Wouldn't it be cool if we both got our BFP's on the same day??? xx

Arrr... bored at work! I see :dohh: lol
Wel, can I b BWOS? (bored while off sick)
Hey every1 btw :thumbup:

Hope you feel better soon Marg x :hugs:

Chris - I think today has gone really quick too its 5.10pm wahoo only 20 minutes till home time

Whats everyone got for dinner tonight? We've got lamb chops with roast potatoes, veg, & gravy ooh & some mint sauce too yum might treat myself & DH to a dessert too :happydance:

Yummy! I might make some chili with meat for dinner. I have chocolate chip ice cream with dark chocolate syrup and whipped cream for dessert!

Right I'm off to have a yummy dinner & whoop DH's ass on mario kart :rofl:

Hope you all have lovely evenings speak to you all tomorrow x x x

Night Reedy! Good luck whipping DH's butt! :rofl:

4 more hours left for me before home time. :cry: But 1 of those hours is my lunch, so technically only 3 "working" hours.

Yummy! I might make some chili with meat for dinner. I have chocolate chip ice cream with dark chocolate syrup and whipped cream for dessert!

ooh, dinner at yours tonight then!!!

sorry, had to go to a meeting.....and i have no idea what to have for dinner tonight either!

but Kerry what you asked earlier, well, as difficult and as heartbreaking it sometimes is to see others get bfps, i still need to come to bnb. Like Chris said, it's a place where i know that i really am not alone in what i am going through, be it the days where i just want to cry, or even some of the happier days when we talk about disappearing off home at lunchtime for a bit of nookie!

Seriously though, without this place i really would go stir crazy......plus, you're all my buddies now, i couldn't do without my daily fix!

:hugs: to everyone!

I feel the same as Buffy. I often think of everyone here when I'm offline as well.

That's why you all have to get pogo so we can chat and play games together at night - although that would be a little hard with the 5 hour time difference.....

Finally it's lunch time.

DH and I had a bit of a breakthrough this weekend. He apologised for hurting me. He knows this is killing me, but he really isn't ready. He said that he could be ready as soon as next cycle, but I'm not getting my hopes up. He told me to keep up with the prenatals, so that's a good sign that it will happen some time before the end of the year. :dance:

Hope he makes his mind up once & for all Lea hunni xx

Ive just realised how bad my speeling n gramma was in my last post :blush:
note to self-dont post in a hurry!
Thanx every1 for ur well wishes, ive been off bout 8 weeks now, bit fed up tob honest :(
Was off originally for appendicitis, after my op I luckily fell pg, but unfortuantely mc :( so now Im off til after my holiday-a week on sunday-not that Im counting :happydance:
Just thort Id fill u all in with my useless info!

Nicky- hope u hav a good 1st day back

Jus had 2 do a bit of editing, didnt read the posts properly-oops x

Finally it's lunch time.

DH and I had a bit of a breakthrough this weekend. He apologised for hurting me. He knows this is killing me, but he really isn't ready. He said that he could be ready as soon as next cycle, but I'm not getting my hopes up. He told me to keep up with the prenatals, so that's a good sign that it will happen some time before the end of the year. :dance:

Well that's good, at least! I hope he makes up his mind quickly for you!!

Morning everyone

Well didnt manage to beat DH at Mario Kart its quite hard getting used to having a steering wheel :rofl:

Did everyone have a nice evening? x

hey Reedy!

i lost 2lbs at fat world! yay! :wohoo:

other than that, didn't do much.....

are you going to have a rematch tonight?

Morning Girlies!!!

Reedy - You need to thrash his ARSE!!! :rofl:

Buffycat - CONGRATS on the weight loss!!! :happydance: :dance: :happydance:

Marg - Sorry for your loss :hug:

Morning Buffy
Fab news about losing 2lbs well done x :happydance:
Yes def on for a re-match, it was really good fun we were laughing so much it was really good to spend time together doing something other than watching tv x

Morning Kerry x
I will beat him lol
We found out how to get online you go into the weather forcast bit on your main menu, you need the code for your wireless router x

good on you Reedy!

DH has a xbox, but the games on there are a bit heavy for me......ww2 fighting etc etc....

sooo bored today!

Know what you mean Buffy DH has a PS3 but all the games are boring like Fifa Tiger woods & a few others
So glad I now have my wii

my brother and i have bought my mum a nintendo DS for her birthday.....tis her 60th, so we included the brain training game - luckily she will see the funny side of that! She'll probably really enjoy it though!

am stuk on a conference call at the moment....lots of people droning on....i feel like telling them to get a life!

I'm sat here doing nothing for the 2nd day this week Its nice not having anything to do so I can come on here all day but it does get boring & makes the day drag so much x

How are you feeling today anyway? x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back