WTT Girls BAW Thread - September

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Nicky :hi:

ttc is really difficult .....don't think i ever expected it to be like this.....perhaps i just assumed (niavely) that coming off the pill and having lots of :sex: would do the trick....!

you guys and this place keeps me sane though......!

i don't have a wii though......far too energetic! :D

Buffy - :hugs: its so hard isnt it hun?

Tracy - glad you & OH have cleared the air, this TTC business is hard enough without misunderstandings & things hanging over you :hugs:

I agree!! :hugs:

everyone else - wish I had a Wii :hissy: im so jealous! xx

ME TOO!!!! I want a Wii so badly but DH wants a Playstation 3 instead - because he uses his PS2 just sooooooooooooo much!!

Buffy I just can't stop :cry: at the moment, at anything and everything - my friend leaving work, OH being cross with me, arguing with DD, memories, sad movies, how cute my cats are (???!!!) you name it :blush: I am just a big pile of hormones:rolleyes: I think Kerry is right it does do you good to have a good :cry: Here is a :hug: from me too hun xx

Buffy I just can't stop :cry: at the moment, at anything and everything - my friend leaving work, OH being cross with me, arguing with DD, memories, sad movies, how cute my cats are (???!!!) you name it :blush: I am just a big pile of hormones:rolleyes: I think Kerry is right it does do you good to have a good :cry: Here is a :hug: from me too hun xx

Tracy I'm so sorry :hugs: :hugs:

hug for you too....and if i make it up to Poundstretcher... i will definitely come and see you!

how's the new job going?

I didnt realise either how much it would consume me.

Just wondering, has anyone thought that BNB makes wanting a baby harder??

Buffy - new job is boring, still doing my old one as well though so have more to do in general - hoping to get good news re: pay increase or else I am going to have to look for a new job - no way am I doing two jobs for the same pay as I was getting for one !! trouble is if I do have to leave I am going to have to stop TTCing for 6 months until I become eligible for maternity pay again so really don't want to go down that route! Are you still coming up?

Kerry I have thought for a while that coming on here makes the wanting worse but just can't stay away from all you lot!!

Dont think I could cope without BnB TBH

sometimes it feels harder but at least I feel as though im actively trying & not just leaving it up to chance. its also lovely to hear about my buddies getting their much wanted BFP's... sorta gives me hope about getting mine xx

I didnt realise either how much it would consume me.

Just wondering, has anyone thought that BNB makes wanting a baby harder??

A little b/c I find myself a tad bit obsessed whereas I probably wouldn't be otherwise. And it's also a little disheartening (although still very happy for these women) to hear so many women getting their bfp's when that's all you've dreamed about for years (regardless of the time length TTC).

Having said that, it does help a great deal to meet and talk with other women who are going through the same things as me and understand my feelings.

I have been reading more about agnus castus for regulating my cycle and seems that it inhibits your libido!! it is also known as chaste berry - so I suppose that explains it! I am deffo not going to try it cos OH will have a fit if I dont want to :sex: plus how on earth am i going to get a :bfp: if I am never in the mood!!

I tried coming off BnB for a bit when we were WTT but couldnt keep away altho I tend to stick to here & General Chat. I have been in to TTC but I'm not charting or using OPKs so dont really know much about it all so cant offer any advice x

I love coming in to BAW though & talking to you girls x you make me laugh & keep me sane (or rather make me go that bit crazier each day :rofl:)

:hug: to you girls :kiss::flower:

Tracy, I understand how you feel. DH and I haven't had :sex: in at least a week b/c I just haven't been in the mood. PLUS, I wasn't ovulating so I really didn't feel like exerting energy. :rofl: But I do understand where you're coming from though.

About Agnus Cactus - you can't take that if you're on any medication - check with a doctor or herbalist before trying. (Not to sound like a tv ad)

Ok I have to go now, hope can get on here earlier tomorrow see you later girls :hugs:

Bye Tracy :wave: Have a nice evening and I hope you feel better! :hugs:

WOW, I just realized it's almost Noon! :happydance: This day is FLYING! :yipee:

Arrr... bored at work! I see :dohh: lol
Wel, can I b BWOS? (bored while off sick)
Hey every1 btw :thumbup:

Arrr... bored at work! I see :dohh: lol
Wel, can I b BWOS? (bored while off sick)
Hey every1 btw :thumbup:

Hope you feel better soon Marg x :hugs:

Chris - I think today has gone really quick too its 5.10pm wahoo only 20 minutes till home time

Whats everyone got for dinner tonight? We've got lamb chops with roast potatoes, veg, & gravy ooh & some mint sauce too yum might treat myself & DH to a dessert too :happydance:

Thaqnx Reedy :) already my dinner-roast beef n all the trimmings...yum :)

There is no way that Id have coped going through MC and the day to day heartache of TTC without BNB. But reading the BFP announcements gets me down, like most of you have said its lovely to see ppl getting them (more so for me the girls that have been through MC). Just wondering that was all.

Tracy - have a super night!!

Marg - Hope you get better soon.

Hi Marg hope you are feeling better soon.

Im BWOS at the moment too but unfortunately im goin to be BAW again tomorrow boooo!

I'll probably spend most of my day working on my CV & looking for another job LOL xx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"