WTT Girls BAW Thread - September

Status
Not open for further replies.
HI ladies,

I am really not doing well getting on here this week and I am missing you all:cry: been training up two people on reception so I can at least get a lunch break and daren't come on whilst they are in here - although one of them does know I am TTC - the other one is my boss' wife !!

Hope everyone is ok?

Hi Tracy :hi:

I'm well, thanks. Just very tired today! We miss you too! I hope thing quiet down a bit so you can get on here more! :hugs:

Hi Chris,

I think I will be ok once I have finished their training as they will only be on here at lunchtimes then!

I'm doing great :D

just suddenly shouted at my oh and he burst out laughing...

reason???

i said this.....

If you have a drink tonight your spermies will be too drunk to find their way to the egg...

to be honest i dont know where it came from I just said it, he had to come home from work, he's not well.... not man flu but hangover

:rofl::rofl:

I'm doing great :D

just suddenly shouted at my oh and he burst out laughing...

reason???

i said this.....

If you have a drink tonight your spermies will be too drunk to find their way to the egg...

to be honest i dont know where it came from I just said it, he had to come home from work, he's not well.... not man flu but hangover

man-flu! glad it isn't just my DH that gets that!

my oh always has man flu so i tell him the cure for man flu is going to the pub and leaving me alone :rofl:

Girls, my caffeine isn't working this morning! I'm about to :sleep: right here at my desk!!

Speaking of :sleep:

I went home at lunchtime & fell asleep!! :dohh: had to run round like a mad woman and got back 15 mins late with a crease down my face!! :rofl: xx

Speaking of :sleep:

I went home at lunchtime & fell asleep!! :dohh: had to run round like a mad woman and got back 15 mins late with a crease down my face!! :rofl: xx

:rofl: That's great!! I usually take a nap in the ladies lounge during my lunch break. It's amazing what a 25-35 minute nap can do for you!

Would love to go sleep at work but dont think I would get up again :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back