WTT Girls BAW Thread - September

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi All,

Sorry I haven't been around the last couple of days, had lots of 'W' to do. I've still got a few things i have to get done today aswell. But i should be back tomorrow a lot more once i've got these tasks done. Just wanted to let you girls know that i hadn't deserted you.
xx

Hiya Owo & chris x

Chris - so sorry to hear about DH's stepdad that must have been awful :hugs: x

Thanks Reedy. :hugs: Yes, it was/is quite difficult for DH's family.

Owo - Nice to see you hun!!! Was starting to think you'd left us for the REALLY DARKSIDE of 1st trimester :rofl: Nice to hear all is well for you, but cant believe that work is making you actually do some *w*!! It's not long now until your scan :wohoo:

Chris - Glad you got some nookie in!! :happydance:

Yeah DH wanted to go out for :beer: and wings tonight. I told him no can do buddy. We gots a :baby: to make! :rofl:

Chris - good on you laying down the law!!

:rofl: DH wasn't amused when I told him I want him to cut out all the :beer: drinking! :rofl: He said, "Look there have been many a baby who have been made under the influence....just look at my sister." :rofl:

Owo - Nice to see you hun!!! Was starting to think you'd left us for the REALLY DARKSIDE of 1st trimester :rofl: Nice to hear all is well for you, but cant believe that work is making you actually do some *w*!! It's not long now until your scan :wohoo:

Chris - Glad you got some nookie in!! :happydance:

I know it's not fair is it. Trouble i can't pull the "I'm pregnant" card out of the bag yet. Scan is two weeks on Friday. Starting to get nervous again. Thought i'd be fine after the last one. I keep having dreams that i am bleeding. Last nights one seemed so real that when i woke up i wasn't sure whether i'd just had a dream or whether it was actually happening.

Sorry for the bad dreams Owo. :hugs: I am sure everything is just fine with little bean.

:hug:

good on you Chris....and i'm sorry to hear of DHs stepfather.....

i guess 9/11 is something we all remember where we were when it happened......

and Owo....am so pleased that you haven't deserted us! we need you to keep us in line i think - you have to act all responsible now that you are pregnant!

are you getting more excited by the day though?

I am starting to get more excited. My sister is moving in a couple of weeks so has been clearing out her attic, so we now have a huge box of my nephew's old baby toys, about 6 boxes of baby clothes ranging from newborn to about 18months, a cot and a stairgate. I can't help but look at the cute baby clothes everytime i go to Tesco to do the food shop. The sensible side of me says that i am going to wait until the January sales to pick up a lot of items, but knowing me i'll start to see things that are adorable and won't be able to resist. Nearly bought a babygrow the other day that said "I've got a dishy daddy" and was going to give it to DH as a present, but i resisted. still might have to go back and get it though.

Don't worry i won't desert you. I love chatting with you all. Never been part of an online community before.

Owo - Love the babygrow sounds so cute I dont think I would have been able to resist x

OH NO! Someone just walked in to my office and I said, "Oh are you waiting for Mary? She's on the phone just give her a couple of SEX!!" :dohh: :rofl:

hi ladies

I officially hate my body today :hissy::hissy:

think lack of sleep is making me moody... best go ask my oh... everytime he reaches for the hoover i bite his head off...

hope every one is having a good day :blush::hugs:

hi ladies

I officially hate my body today :hissy::hissy:

think lack of sleep is making me moody... best go ask my oh... everytime he reaches for the hoover i bite his head off...

hope every one is having a good day :blush::hugs:

:hugs::hugs:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member