WTT Girls BAW Thread - September

Status
Not open for further replies.
there is absolutely no chance that i would be able to wake up from a nap at work......plus, my hair would be all squashed as well (not quite the look at the moment is it?!?)

ooh, has anyone else see Victoria Beckham's new haircut?

It wasn't very difficult to wake up... :blush:

I actually woke myself up snoring!! :rofl::rofl::rofl: xx

there is absolutely no chance that i would be able to wake up from a nap at work......plus, my hair would be all squashed as well (not quite the look at the moment is it?!?)

ooh, has anyone else see Victoria Beckham's new haircut?

No I haven't - is it pretty?

Havent seen her hair either... whats it like? xx

Owo - Glad that you are starting to get REALLY excited about the baby now. But I can defo understand why you wanted to try and distance yourself at first. Its crap though that your having bad dreams about the pregnancy.

Man flu is nothing............... I have bird flu!!

I love Power naps. I used to work split shifts 10am - 4pm then 6pm - 4am and loved a quick nap for an hour.

Buffycat - I love victorias hair do! I would love something like that but Im too scared to do it :rofl:

I'm going to have to go on-line and find her new haircut now! lol

Not that keen on it TBH - too short for my liking really xx

Ok, just saw it - I don't know how I feel about it yet - lol It looks good on her though - not all women can pull off a hair style that short.

Nicky, it looks like a Liza Minnelli/ Halle Berry (when it was really short) hair do.

I think she suited the short blonde bob with really long fringe (the one that Chanelle from BB8 copied) xx

her hair looks lovely! i'm certainly not brave enough to do something like that either!

Even if I wanted to I couldn't - my hair is waaaaay too curly! I'd look like a poodle. :rofl:

40 mins left :wohoo:

Then cooking a roast dinner!!

Sounds Yummy! Heating up my lunch right now - a BBQ Chicken Pizza from California Pizza Kitchen - very yummy!

No thoughts on dinner tonight - probably a sandwich from the deli.....
We're going to pick up my car after work today! They're done with fixing the damage to the driver's side door. :yipee: Still have to get the car inspected though - inspection was due in August - OOPS!! :dohh:

Even if I wanted to I couldn't - my hair is waaaaay too curly! I'd look like a poodle. :rofl:

a poodle! :rofl:

mine would be very frizzy! plus i'm ginger so you can imagine what that would look like !

I like her new haircut.

I have short hair now, but I am growing it out.

https://i232.photobucket.com/albums/ee105/mysupremesmexiness/Icons%20and%20Jokes/m_0a094f080bc022006249b58b56f05b37.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"