WTT Girls BAW Thread - September

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning All,

I can't believe Doc's news. I am shocked. Really thought this was her time.
Lisa - Sorry you think the :witch: is on her way, but AF symptoms can be PG symptoms. Got my fingers crossed for all of you.
It's get lonely over in first tri, can't wait for you all to join me.

Owo - keep our seats warm for us!! Im hoping we wont be long, we need to be quick though girls as Owo will be moving to 2nd Tri before we know it!!

hi owo!

we desperately want to be in the first tri with you...! we're all doing our best to get there too!

hi owo!

we desperately want to be in the first tri with you...! we're all doing our best to get there too!

I know you all are.
I pray that you all get your own little bundles of joy soon.

Reedy - DF is on lates too. Did you get the extra cup??

Not sure Kerry, was on the phone when I was collecting my trophy so missed it I'll have a look tonight x
Have you got wireless set up on yours yet? We could have a match tonight while our DH's are working :bike:

Lol sorry really should use grammer wouldnt believe I got a B in english lol

Kerry on the phone - is that a hobby of yours?!?

Heyyy.. I guess I'm a bit sad just lurking around the forums LOL

Wishing you all BFPs!! *baby dust*

I'm gonna get lonely here in WTT :( .. but it's for the best!! :D
xx

Hi Ella

please join ius in BAW.....!
how long are you going to wait for?

Kerry....Reedy said you were on the phone so she couldn't get the trophy....or was she talking about a different Kerry?!?! :dohh:

Thankyou! :D

fingers crossed for you all!
xx

hi all im tired moody feel sick heart burn
confused
bleeding lightly at a time when af isnt due

blaaaaaaaaaah thats how i feel!!!!

sorry i havent been much fun past few days proper moody and stuff and i dont mean to be :(

Well, I'm currently unemployed and just left college (it just wasn't for me, and I don't want you to think I'm unmotivated! I got 3 As, 4 Bs and 5 Cs in my GCSEs yayyy)

recently got with my lovely OH and he's 23.. we've already talked about kids but obviously I'm still quite 'young' so probably a good 2 years or so years when I'm 19..

I can wait I suppose! :D
it'll be worth it
xx

I am currently looking for a full-time job aswell! Just to clear that up! :D
xx

ooh, well done in your GCSEs!

what sort of job are you after?

Thankyou destiny! :D

and thanks buffycat.. I was really pleased haha..
I've been handing my CV in at banks.. what with the 'credit crunch' and everything.. people saying house prices are falling and if you work at a bank they offer like, good mortgage offers or something so.. hopefully something will come up! :D
xx

CONGRATS on your GCSE's.

Well done on waiting to TTC until your a bit older. I know it must be tough waiting esp when you want it so much. A very mature decision!!

Buffycat - Reedy played mario karts on the Wii but had to take a phone call so didnt know whether she got the extra level!! :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"