WTT Girls BAW Thread - September

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Sam :)

yeah, I completely adore kids and I'm under no illusions about how much hard work they are but I would love to get some travelling done before I have a little baby of my own to worry about!

So if it's not to personal to ask (and I apologise if it is) .. how come you've all decided to wait? :)
xx

I put ttc on hold due to problems at home, but hopefully they are getting sorted now :D
eldest son keeps saying he wants another brother or sister to protect :shock: :cloud9:

aww! that's so adorable! :D
xx

Sorry buffy my bad grammer lol

Hi Ella welcome to BAW where abouts in Leicester you from? I'm from leicester too!!!

We are a mixed bunch here!! Most of us are now TTC, some of us met here after MC and just decided to stay here as for those who where still waiting it was difficult for them to be in the TTC section!! We love it here!

im not trying at the moment but still hoping if you know what i mean

Aww thankyou all for welcoming me! :D

Reedy - I'm from the Rushey mead area, what about you?! :D

I'm sorry to all of you that have had losses; I can't even begin to imagine how tough it must've been. :( *hugs*

I get the feeling I'm gonna love it here too! :D
xx

Ella - I'm from thurnby :happydance:
We're TTC now but we were waiting bcus DH wasnt ready but in a space of about a month he has now decided he wants to try which is obviously fine by me :happydance:

Even though we are TTC I just cant seem to leave my girls in BAW they get me through the working week :hugs:

Aww congrats Reedy!

Men can be so weird! :D

I'll keep my fingers crossed for you!
xx

travelling is a good idea.....i did a fair bit when i was in an orchestra travelling around Europe....plus DH and i have had some great holidays......Borneo included....

yeah, i'd really love to do some travelling and so would my OH..

I did French and Italian at school and got As (suprisingly!) so I'd love to visit both.. They are such beautiful countries!
xx

Ella - there are a couple of others that logon around lunchtime too, Chris is in USA, and Lea is in Canada....

I would have loved to have travelled but I dont like flying :cry:

Awesome.. I don't have much to do with myself these days :(
except tidy up around the house haha! fun fun fun :p
xx

Reedy - my mother refuses flat out to go on a plane/boat/any transport that would get her to a different country lol!
xx

Morning girls

Yeaay I managed to get here early today :happydance:

Welcome to the newbies :hug:

morninggggg! :D :hugs:
I'm Ella
xx

hi Tracy....you still really busy at work?

Morning Tracey - Is working a bit more relaxed today? x

Ella - I'm not too good on Planes (even tho I got married in Cyprus lol) I hate taking off & I hate landing I'm literally squeezing DH's hand crying my eyes out until I can feel that we are flying smoothly then i try not to think about us being thousands of feet off the ground :plane::sad2::ignore:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"