WTT Girls BAW Thread - September

Status
Not open for further replies.
thankyou! lovely to meet you too! :D

haha, I feel like a right newb :blush:
xx

Buffy - not too bad today, just doing some work for accounts - jack of all trades thats me!!

Reedy I hate flying too, in fact the only mode of transport that doesn't scare the beejesus out of me is rail travel - I am such a scaredy cat!!

OH and I have been looking at hols for next year though - my DD is away with her Dad on the two (fixed) weeks I get for summer at work (he is sooooo annoying and wouldn't wait to book!) so we are planning on having a week away on our own (assuming I haven't got pregnant/had a baby by then!)

Tracey - Where are you thinking of going??

Hi Ella, Welcome

I love flying and travelling the world. I've been lucky enough to see some wonderful places. Not sure we're going to be able to afford many exotic places once LO arrives, but it's the start of a new adventure and worth it. Afterall i used to go to Norfolk and Spain when i was little and loved it.

ooh, where have you got in mind for a holiday?

after this holiday, we are going to stop going on really expensive holidays.....need to save some more for a LO and so that i can have longer off work. Plus.....if i'm going to be off work, i'm going to need a laptop to talk to you all!

I know what you mean buffy. I have been frantically for the last few months trying to pay off my credit card. I don't think it will be paid off fully by the time LO arrives, but it will be a lot smaller.

We are looking at Santorini, it looks gorgeous really posh hotels, quite expensive but if it is the last child-free hol we get we don't mind splashing out (plus OH is due a bonus at Christmas so that should pay for it! - otherwise we wouldn't be going anywhere, I am SKINT!!)

I know what you mean buffy. I have been frantically for the last few months trying to pay off my credit card. I don't think it will be paid off fully by the time LO arrives, but it will be a lot smaller.

Me too, I have paid one off, just one to go!

Thanks owo! :D

Yeah, I can't wait to see different places and their cultures etc.. I definintely know I want to be a younger mum (like maybe my late teens/early twenties) 'cause I love kids so much but I definitely need to wait a couple of years yet!

So are most of you TTC now, and just love this forum? hehe
xx

WOW Tracey that is gorgeous it looks very expensive but worth it for that one last child free holiday.
Might have to show that to DH

Gosh Ella didn't realise you were so young! (just nosied at your profile!) my DD is 15 this year!!

WOW Tracey that is gorgeous it looks very expensive but worth it for that one last child free holiday.

I know, there is a couple more we like - maybe I might pick one without the skinny yoga expert :rofl: It is around £1000 each for a week!!

Haha, yeah.. I seem to feel like I've matured so much in the past 3 months, it's so strange haha..

My OH is 23 and we recently got together so I feel all 'grown up' now hehe

I'm just obsessed with pregnant people (as weird as that sounds!) but seeing as I'm not going to be pregnant anytime soon, figured I'd make friends with people that are! :D :D
xx

https://www.cosmopolitan-santorini.com/

Here is another one - god it is depressing being stuck here!!

Well Ella we are trying our best for :bfp: hoping to be pregnant ASAP!!! TBH would much rather that than the holiday!

I know, there is a couple more we like - maybe I might pick one without the skinny yoga expert :rofl: It is around £1000 each for a week!!

I agree with the skinny yoga woman :rofl:

£1000 a week is that each?????

fingers crossed for you! *baby dust* :D
xx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members