WTT Girls BAW Thread - September

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok so dont think we'll be going there then :hissy:
How how the other half live eh x

Hey I am truly not in the realm of people who go there, only way we will afford it is if OH does get his bonus - I said we should use the money to pay off ccards but he is determined to go somewhere exotic!!

have you had a look at tripadvisor.co.uk....some really useful hotel reviews on there!

right, i have to go to a meeting now......see you later! :wave:

We are looking at Santorini, it looks gorgeous really posh hotels, quite expensive but if it is the last child-free hol we get we don't mind splashing out (plus OH is due a bonus at Christmas so that should pay for it! - otherwise we wouldn't be going anywhere, I am SKINT!!)

That's what we did. I wanted to get a last skiing trip in before TTC so went to Vermont in March. I knew that children can't ski until about 3yrs old, so knew i wouldn't be able to go for a while.

I didnt mean you hun meant millionaires :blush:

Its a once in a lifetime chance to stay somewhere like that I'd say go for it x

Wow, went off to get dressed and looks like I missed a lot!
xx

Ella- yeah we can talk for england us lot x
Have you been to Highcross yet? Havent been yet but its my birthday at the end of this month so hoping to go then to do a bit of shopping x

Yeah! Omg it was hectic the first day! Who knew Central News was that great?! LOL

I've been like three times already.. tbh I thought it was a slight anti-climax.. they overhyped it slightly!!
But definitely still good!
xx

Afternoon Ladies! :hi:

How is everyone today?

Afternoon! :hi:

I'm Ella the 'newb' haha :D

I'm very good thanks, how're you?
xx

Hi Ella! Very nice to meet you!

I'm doing well, thanks. A bit :sleep: this morning though.

Aww bless! What time is it over there? :)

I think I might be the only one who actually isn't TTC now hahaha :D
which I am totally happy with, the more pregnant people I get to talk to, the better!! :D

(I am a bit weird hehe)
xx

Hi Chris,

How's the mood over in New York today?

Hey Chris how are you today? x

Ella - DH went & said it was quite good too altho i've heard the new Cinema is really expensive so i'll probably stick to freemans common :rofl:

Yeah, I don't think I'll be visiting the new cinema for a while until all the hype dies down a bit.. Loving all the new restaurants though!!

I'd ask you to try out the sushi bar and give me a review but.. raw fish and all!
xx

Wow, I didn't realise the time difference was that small.. I thought it'd be like 6am or something!
xx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back