WTT Girls BAW Thread - September

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG!!! I have really sensitive nipples as well - I hate it, my OH insists on touching them though and it sends shudders through me, a bit like sensitive teeth!!

Although I dont mind getting them sucked :blush:

you girls crack me up

I have a question for you girls.

What are the chances of getting pregnant with preejaculate?
Husband and I :sex: on Saturday, when I was oving according to all my calendars (yes, there are a few of them. :rofl:)
We used a condom, but not for the whole event. I'm just feeling strange right now. Maybe it could just be in my head cause if we had continued as planned, this would have been the time for me to start symptom spotting (6 DPO).
Get me my straightjacket now. Make sure it’s nice a cozy please. Thanks.

Well, before TTC DH and I used the "pull-and-pray" method for over a year and nothing happened. So..........either DH was VERY VERY good OR we're just not fertile. :rofl:

Destiny - Got my fingers crossed that your spotting was implantation.
As for nipples, i win the prize on that one. You could literally use them as coat hangers. don't think they'll ever return to normal :rofl:

I have a question for you girls.

What are the chances of getting pregnant with preejaculate?
Husband and I :sex: on Saturday, when I was oving according to all my calendars (yes, there are a few of them. :rofl:)
We used a condom, but not for the whole event. I'm just feeling strange right now. Maybe it could just be in my head cause if we had continued as planned, this would have been the time for me to start symptom spotting (6 DPO).
Get me my straightjacket now. Make sure it’s nice a cozy please. Thanks.

Well, before TTC DH and I used the "pull-and-pray" method for over a year and nothing happened. So..........either DH was VERY VERY good OR we're just not fertile. :rofl:

I'm hoping that Husband and I are VERY fertile if there is even a chance of that happening after our saturday "playtime"

Destiny - Got my fingers crossed that your spotting was implantation.
As for nipples, i win the prize on that one. You could literally use them as coat hangers. don't think they'll ever return to normal :rofl:

:rofl:

OMG!!! I have really sensitive nipples as well - I hate it, my OH insists on touching them though and it sends shudders through me, a bit like sensitive teeth!!

you girls crack me up

Yeah - oh baby suck my ...................... TEETH :rofl:

Nipples have teeth?!?!?!?!?! SHIT!!! : :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

OMG I'm going to get the sack :rofl: i have just Laughed out loud at that Chris :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Lea - Her you can borrow my jacket!
https://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q108/marj69/GIF%20Images/People/straight-jacket.gif

Nipples :rofl: I love that word nipple nipples nips nipples!!

I just to like DF playing with my nips but since MC theyre very sensitive!! But I too dont mind them finding them in DF's mounth! :rofl: :rofl:

I love the way we are all so frank with each other.

Just caught up on what I have missed - OMG i hope there are no pervs hanging round on here they will be having a field day :rofl: Did anyone watch that thing on other people's breast milk the other night - it was GROSS!!

frank.... as in butcher!! :rofl: Sorry owo Im in a silly childish mood.... I will try and grow up! :rofl: Cant promise a thing though

Chris - I did a post a while back about hanging coats on my nips. Was going to stand topless in the cloakroom and see how many coats I could hang off each nipple!!!

It tickles I think I'm not a big fan of DH sucking my nips or playing with them for that matter they are far too sensitive :blush:

my OH is very posessive about my boobs, when we watched the breast prog he said he wouldn't want me to breastfeed as he would never feel the same about them again! Lucky I don't wannt breastfeed!

Lea - Her you can borrow my jacket!
https://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q108/marj69/GIF%20Images/People/straight-jacket.gif

Nipples :rofl: I love that word nipple nipples nips nipples!!

I just to like DF playing with my nips but since MC theyre very sensitive!! But I too dont mind them finding them in DF's mounth! :rofl: :rofl:

thanks.

tracy - yeah it was very strange!!! I would have liked to hear a scientists view on whether it actually the breast milk that was curing him. ooooh and the 3 babies with the gay guys... how cute where they??
DF said the same thing about me breast feeding too.... I said TOUGH!!

you girls crack me up

Yeah - oh baby suck my ...................... TEETH :rofl:

Nipples have teeth?!?!?!?!?! SHIT!!! : :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

OMG I'm going to get the sack :rofl: i have just Laughed out loud at that Chris :rofl::rofl::rofl:

:rofl::rofl:

Kerry don't worry about the childish Frank Butcher joke. Made me laugh, so i must be just as bad. :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"