WTT Girls BAW Thread - September

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol I didn't have to! They really hurt when I came out of the shower last night and dried myself!! There I was just drying myself and I'm like WTF?! ALREADY?!?! :rofl: I swear my nips are soooooooooooooooo sore! :rofl:

And the checking for "crumbs" begins :rofl:

I swear I was NOT looking! I was just drying myself when I realized it and said, "hmm...this is strange they never sore this early!" :rofl: :rofl: See - even when I TRY not to symptom spot - the symptoms find me!!! :rofl:

No, in all seriousness - I don't think the little :spermy: have even reached the egg yet - if it's even been released! I'm just being silly. I told ya I'm in a very strange mood today.

Afternoon again - I am back after doing *W*!!!!

What have I missed?

Hey Lisa :hi:

Not much - we're discussing nipples at the moment. :rofl:

OMG!!! I have really sensitive nipples as well - I hate it, my OH insists on touching them though and it sends shudders through me, a bit like sensitive teeth!!

Although I dont mind getting them sucked :blush:

I have a question for you girls.

What are the chances of getting pregnant with preejaculate?
Husband and I :sex: on Saturday, when I was oving according to all my calendars (yes, there are a few of them. :rofl:)
We used a condom, but not for the whole event. I'm just feeling strange right now. Maybe it could just be in my head cause if we had continued as planned, this would have been the time for me to start symptom spotting (6 DPO).
Get me my straightjacket now. Make sure it’s nice a cozy please. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"