WTT Girls BAW Thread - September

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Lea! :hi:
Sorry about the delayed reply.. making something to eat, haha!

Thankyou to everyone who's made me so welcome :hugs:

I must be off to make some food now, I'll talk to you all soon, byeee!
xx

Lea - :wave: hiya babes!!! Thanks for you PMA!! I hope that OH sorts his head out soon!! I might just pop over and give him a talking too!!

Just let me know in advance so I can give you my address and the key code for my door so you can surprise him with a beating :rofl:

Bye Ella nice talking to you I'm sure we'll see you back here 2moro x :hugs:

Lea - Hubby may just suprise you :hugs: it wont be long I'm sure x

bye Ella :wave: Come back soon, you hear? :rofl:

Sorry ladies, I'm strangely chipper this morning. :rofl:

i feel sick, tired, dizzy and got a headache is it too early to symptom spot? :rofl:

bye ella have a nice evening

lea -I wouldnt beat him (unless you want me too). Just a stern........ GIVE LEA A BABY.... NOW..... Because we cant bear to be in 1st Tri without her! So by not giving her a baby now you are holding BAW ladies back, and BAW ladies when upset with PMT and no bumps is not a pretty sight!!! (although I have a bump as such but not a baby bump :rofl:)

Well...

My CM has started to increase normally by now Im all dried up!! :rofl: :rofl: Im hoping that this is good news!!

Oooooo! there must be something in the water as I have been thinking the same thing!!

OMG! what if we both get our :bfp:'s next week?? :happydance: xx

Well...

My CM has started to increase normally by now Im all dried up!! :rofl: :rofl: Im hoping that this is good news!!

Oooooo! there must be something in the water as I have been thinking the same thing!!

OMG! what if we both get our :bfp:'s next week?? :happydance: xx

Have my fingers crossed for both of you I really hope this is your month you both deserve it so much as all the girls in here x

i feel sick, tired, dizzy and got a headache is it too early to symptom spot? :rofl:

Nah........... :rofl: Shit I symptom spot all the time and usually have to remind myself - oh wait I'm not in the TWW! :dohh:

Nicky- Got my fingers crossed for you too. You definetely deserve your :bfp: after what you've been through with Sophie.

bye ella have a nice evening

lea -I wouldnt beat him (unless you want me too). Just a stern........ GIVE LEA A BABY.... NOW..... Because we cant bear to be in 1st Tri without her! So by not giving her a baby now you are holding BAW ladies back, and BAW ladies when upset with PMT and no bumps is not a pretty sight!!! (although I have a bump as such but not a baby bump :rofl:)

Verbal beating still counts :rofl: That would be awesome. I think my boarder is almost at that point. I can just see coming home one day and seeing her, hands on hips, giving him a very stern talking to. :rofl:

Lea - Glad you have someone there who understands!!

Nicky - I would love it if we got our :bfp:'s together!

i dont know how many dpo i am :(

if i go by ff im 5 dpo
if i go by when i think i ov then im 7dpo
and if i go by opk then im 0dpo
:rofl:

destiny - What a pickle!!! I would go by the 7DPO. But only so I could :test: in a few days time!! :rofl:

thats what ive gone with as i was spotting so was thinking it was implantation bleed :rofl:

who knows... might be... lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back