WTT Girls BAW Thread - September

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ooooo I love baked beans and biscuits!! I'm not a tea fan though - unless it's iced tea and not "real" iced tea - the diet lipton kind. :rofl:

That's because you haven't had real English tea. I always hate it when i visit the US and can't get tea. When we were in florida we could only get lipton tea and DH used two tea bags to make it somewhere near normal strength.
Buffy- If you and Chris meet up you'll have to make Chris a proper cup of tea.

Ooooo I love baked beans and biscuits!! I'm not a tea fan though - unless it's iced tea and not "real" iced tea - the diet lipton kind. :rofl:

That's because you haven't had real English tea. I always hate it when i visit the US and can't get tea. When we were in florida we could only get lipton tea and DH used two tea bags to make it somewhere near normal strength.
Buffy- If you and Chris meet up you'll have to make Chris a proper cup of tea.

That would be FAB!!!
Maybe that's my problem with tea here - it's not strong enough. :shrug:

No offense by American tea just tastes like dishwater to me. Not that i've ever drunk dishwater but you know what i mean :rofl:

hiya Im back!!!

Just being doing :blush: *work*!!! :rofl:

Chris has to try angel delight!!!! All tea tastes like dishwater to me I hate the stuff!! And coffee too

You hate coffee!?!?!?!?! :shock:

Oooo what's angel delight?? Is that anything like angel food cake? lol

There are so many English dinners i can think of, but it wouldn't be easy to transport. e.g. Roast Beef and yorkshire pudding, toad in the hole. hmm could really go either of those right now.

<~~~~Not a red meat fan AT ALL unless it's hamburgers or ground chopped meat.

I love red meat. Especially a nice fillet steak. mmm sorry being PG makes me hungry all the time :rofl:

right, angel delight then ('tis like a mousse)......! you lot will have to come up with some more ideas too - but i don't think i can take roast beef and yorkshires with me! customs might say something! :rofl:

that doesn't stop us from telling Chris how to make yorkshires though! and tea is a must....i agree there!

was thinking about good chocolate....as hersheys is really not good at all (same classification as dog-chocolate i think).....maybe some Thorntons chocolate is required!

i'll ask my nextdoor neighbour too....she is Texan (San Antonio) so i will see if she can recommend anything for you!

Hi girls, finally I get a second to get on here! work is just manic for me at the moment!! got some good news though - my boss told me he hasn't forgotten about sorting my salary out so looks like I will get a raise!! I am so pleased! :happydance:

How is everyone today? looking forward to the weekend? I have no plans other than catching up on housework and sleep!

yes definetely Chocolate. Some Thorntons is a must.

right, angel delight then ('tis like a mousse)......! you lot will have to come up with some more ideas too - but i don't think i can take roast beef and yorkshires with me! customs might say something! :rofl:

that doesn't stop us from telling Chris how to make yorkshires though! and tea is a must....i agree there!

was thinking about good chocolate....as hersheys is really not good at all (same classification as dog-chocolate i think).....maybe some Thorntons chocolate is required!

i'll ask my nextdoor neighbour too....she is Texan (San Antonio) so i will see if she can recommend anything for you!

That would be lovely! And I LOVE chocolate!! I think Hershey's is pretty good so can't wait to taste Thorntons!!!

Hi Tracy - That's great news about your raise. Fingers crossed it's a good one.

Hi girls, finally I get a second to get on here! work is just manic for me at the moment!! got some good news though - my boss told me he hasn't forgotten about sorting my salary out so looks like I will get a raise!! I am so pleased! :happydance:

How is everyone today? looking forward to the weekend? I have no plans other than catching up on housework and sleep!

Congrats on the raise! We're going to a Japanese Steak House for dinner on Saturday with a few friends - other than that not doing much.

ooh, how about jaffa cakes??????

hi Tracy.....and it is great news about salary and stuff....well done....you've been working your socks off lately and deserve it!:D

Buffy- If you are going to take Angel Delight, then Dream Topping is a must with hundreds and thousands sprinkled on the top.

ooh, how about jaffa cakes??????

hi Tracy.....and it is great news about salary and stuff....well done....you've been working your socks off lately and deserve it!:D

Ooooo what's jaffa cakes??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back