WTT Girls BAW Thread - September

Status
Not open for further replies.
:nope: Not anymore I can't! I was able to up until a few weeks ago. I can get on to the site but when I try to get into a game room it tells me that the page cannot be found. :hissy:

blargh. I wish this day was over. I am so tired of working.

How are you doing over there Lea? Have lunch yet?

Fridays are always long. Lunch is over now. I'm craving candy like crazy. I ate a granola bar just now, I hope that tricks my body into thinking I had a nasty treat.

Fridays are always long. Lunch is over now. I'm craving candy like crazy. I ate a granola bar just now, I hope that tricks my body into thinking I had a nasty treat.

:rofl::rofl:

I think a Reese's Peanut Butter Cup sundae is in order tonight!!

GET OUT OF MY HEAD!! :rofl:

I went to the vending machine in hopes of getting my hands on some Reese's Peanut Butter cups. No luck. Then I ate the granola bar :rofl:

Nope. the granola bar didn't work. need to seek out the candy lady and get my PB cups. :rofl:

Alas, no PB cups. so I got some smarties instead.

Smarties are yummy too! Of course, this comes about 7 hours later...lol

Evening ladies - :witch: arrived overnight, was really red and really heavy this morning, 3 pads used since midday and now its stopped, more brown than red (tmi) but still got pains! Urrrrgh nightmare!! Oh and to make matters worse i had a migraine this afternoon, had to go to bed for a while!!

OH took me to a carvery for dinner though yum, had turkey, roast beef, roast pork, boiled and roast potatoes, cauliflower cheese, carrots and peas with gravy, i got a cola and he got a pint - £10.50!!! How good is that!!!

Tonight we are going to watch a dvd (Rambo) in bed and have an early night although due to current situation in the lady area there will be no :sex: :rofl:

guess im out, started really heavy today regardless of my temps going up/
oh well :(:cry:

I'm sorry the :witch: got you ladies. Good luck next month.

Lisa - that dinner sounds fab. looks like a pretty good deal to me.

Oh damn! I'm sorry the :witch: got you Destiny and Lisa. :hugs: I hope the :witch: doesn't stay too long so you can get back to :sex:

Hope you ladies are having a good weekend despite the nasty old :witch:

:hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe