WTT Girls BAW Thread - September

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning everyone

Hope you all had a good weekend. It was lovely weather here all weekend so spent most of my time outside, I took one of my nieces for a really long walk through the fields behind my mums house & took the dogs too then DH & I took both my nieces to the farm for a few hours & I rescued a goat :rofl: it got its head stuck in the wire fence so i helped it out :rofl:

Sunday went to Belvoir Castle to cheer on my dad & BIL, they did a 10K run for cancer research. BIL did it in 1hr 6 mins & dad did it in 1hr 9 mins really proud of them both :happydance:

Destiny & Lisa sorry to hear the :witch: got you hope she doesnt stay around too long so you can get back to DTD

Morning ladies

Reedy - its a good job you saw the poor little goat - or it could've been stuck there for ages!

Suprise suprise I didn't do anything over the weekend... we had workmen in repairing one of our bedroom ceilings coz we had a leak in the attic & it caved in!!

What a mess!! its a good job no-one was in the room or they could've been really badly injured! xx

Morning Destiny & nicky

Nicky - you were lucky no one was in the room, hope its all fixed & didnt cost too much x
:hugs:

morning.....Monday again! :hissy:

Reedy - bet you were chuffed when the little goat scampered off......!

Nicky - hope the work wasn't too expensive for you.....any news on the job front yet?

Still not completely fixed - plasterer is coming through the week to skim it (costing £700 for the ceiling which is covered by insurance but the carpet & bed are both ruined - not to mention the whole room needs redecorated now AARGH!!

Nothing ever runs smoothly in my life!

There are still loads of rumours going round at work & things are looking pretty grim TBH but management haven't got the decency to tell us the truth

Keeping my eyes open for something new but nothings come up yet xx

Morning ladies - its seems the witch is gone already!!!

Anyone had that before?

Hi Lisa

Yep my AF usually only last 4 days max anyway so I guess im quite lucky xx

hi Lisa! mine can be quite haphazard at times......last one was 7 days and previous was 4......very random!

re management Nicky......it was the same for us......they seem to think that by not telling people means that no rumours will start, but the complete opposite happens! and when my team were told on the day of final announcements (where people were told if they were leaving the following week or not) that we were safe, they expected us to be grateful! :growlmad:

Reedy, maybe goats are like men then....lacking in common sense! :rofl:

Morning. I hate Mondays :hissy:
Sorry the :witch: got you Destiny and Lisa.
How does everyone else feel for this month? Think you're in with a chance. Hope so :hugs:

hi Owo......yay....11 weeks :wohoo:

keeping fingers crossed this month......will start opks later this week too!

How does everyone else feel for this month? Think you're in with a chance. Hope so :hugs:

I was ovulating according to my ticker on saturday & we bd'd the friday & saturday. dont know why but on the friday I just had a real postive feeling like it might have happened got to wait till the end of the month though to find out so fingers crossed :dust:
How about everyone else?

hi Owo......yay....11 weeks :wohoo:

I know i can't quite believe it. I had my MMC at 10 weeks so i've never been this far before. Quite exciting but nerve wracking at the same time. Can't wait for my scan on the 26th. perhaps DH will let me go shopping then as he doesn't want to jinx it by buying things now. He's talking about waiting until after the 20 week scan to go shopping but i don't know if i can last that long :rofl:

ah...ov'ing......

why is it that the Chris Steele says the following on his get pregnant guide:

'you must have sexual intercourse, every day, 2 days before that date, on that day and for 2 days after that date. I don't think your partner will complain about this'

and yet, the window that is given by the calculator is 5 days long!

no wonder our boys are so knackered and fed up with us!

11 weeks owo thats fab only another week till you can start shouting it from the roof tops :happydance:
Cat wait to see your scan pics x

owo......shopping....i think it would be different with us....last time, DH was desperate to buy stuff...in the end i gave in and said he could buy the hungry caterpiller Book.....when we get there again (notice the positive attitude today?!) we'll probably wait until 16 weeks.....

I tried the everyday whilst EWCM approach with DH however after a couple of days he was knackered and couldn't be bothered. Guys just can't seem to do it on command when TTC but can when it's just for fun :rofl:

Good to see that you are talking positively today Buffycat.
Reedy i will be posting the pics don't worry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"