WTT Girls BAW Thread - September

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Girlies

Sorry Im late checking in!! I have had the day from already and its only 12.20!! :rofl:

Woke up late and missed my bus, lost my purse and now waiting for 3rd thing to happen as you know it always happens in 3's!!!!

reedy - Congrats on your rescue mission!!

Buffycat - Hoping that you managed to get lots of baby making practice in!!

Owo - :wohoo: :happydance: :wohoo: 11 days until babies photograph!!!

Nicky - Im so sorry about your ceiling!!! Hope that youre ok! (I know your not hurt) but ykwim!!

Today Im feeling rubbish again about the TTC game :rofl: :rofl: I just dont feel its my month no symptoms and a big fat collection of :bfn:'s. I know its too early....... but the POAS monster that I am could help myself!! Was a good girl today and have managed to refrain!!

Morning Kerry - wow what a morning you've had :hugs: hope you find your purse soon x
Good to hear your refraining from POAS :rofl:wonder how long it will last

Im feeling fairly positive so far this month... managed to refrain from POAS (even tho the voices in my head have been telling me to!) :rofl:

Don't have any symptoms as such - but im not a believer in symptom spotting anyway so that doesn't bother me.

My chart has me intrigued tho... have a look girls & tell me what you think please!

I can see what looks suspiciously like an implantation dip at 5DPO (well 5DPO according to FF but I think I Ov'd the day before as I had Ov pain so 6DPO really)

- Never had anything like this before so it's got me quite excited :happydance:

Just gotta resist the POAS demons in my head for another couple of days now! :rofl: xx

Nicky - Im no temping expert but this cycles temps do look suspiciously like Decembers!!! oooooohh got everything crossed for you and Im going to be a good girl and not encourage you to :test:!!!

LOL thanks Kerry for NOT encouraging me!! :dohh: :rofl:

No - my temps always seem to follow a pretty standard pattern & I get a little bit excited every month only for them to dive bomb on the last day when the old hag shows her ugly face!! :hissy:

But I have NEVER had what you would class as an implantation dip before - not even when I was pregnant with Sophie, but not everyone gets them so it's pretty exciting as far as im concerned :rofl:

ARGH! the waiting part is rubbish isn't it?? xx

I've got my fingers crossed for more :bfp: this week.

Afternoon ladies :hi:

Kerry, your morning sounds like my weekend! lol I checked up on the newborn mice this morning and 2 were still alive but breathing very shallow :cry: - so I cried my way to work. DH tried to make me feel better but it didn't help. Then, we get to go pick up my car after work and drop off $1,500 to the garage. :dohh: AND it's Monday to boot :hissy:

Nicky, sorry about your ceiling. Looks like we all got visited by the bad luck fairy!!

Chris - Sorry one of the lickle mites has not survived. But hope that the remaining to manage to hang on. It rubbish when you get bad luck it always seems to come at once!

Nicky - Im hoping, wishing, praying that its our month. Its comforting to see that the others who where there in the MC thread are going on to get preggers. So its GOT to be our turn soon!!

It would be great if we all got our :bfp: this month and could move on over to 1st tri together! :happydance: But not much happening for me either in terms of symptoms, Kerry. So, I'm with ya there.

hi Kerry & Chris! :wave:

yep, lots of practice over the weekend! and a lot of early nights planned this week too.....

i only have 5 days left at work before hols - :happydance:

and during that time i have to pack etc, and finish a cross-stitch for my friend who had a baby last week (who i get to meet on Thursday......gulp:cry:).....

Chris.....need to make plans......is Monday or Tuesday best for you?

and does anyone have any other ideas for an 'English Hamper' for Chris (we have teabags, Angel Delight, Crunchie, Thorntons and Jaffacakes so far)

Buffycat - Spotted dick!!! :rofl:

Chris - Im hoping we wont be too much longer!!

OMG - you gotta read what some idiot wrote to my thread Three Blind Mice in the Photo Gallery section!! :shock: :cry:

I'm so upset now - I think I could puke! :cry:

Me either! :cry: I'm crying hysterically at work right now and my co-workers think I'm nutters for crying over mice!!

Chris - Just read your thread about the mice.
It's so sad when mum abadones them.
I hope you feel better soon.

Thanks! I don't know what's wrong with me! Why can't I stop crying?!?!

Chris.....cyber hug heading your way right now....:hugs:

you're allowed to be sad though.....i blub over such random things anyway....

i was just annoyed with the sentence about 'lots of hormones and not in good humour'....:growlmad: ggrrr.....sometimes feels like other people are rubbing our noses in it, even though they may not realise that.....

Hey girls, little old me again :blush:

Waiting for my AF now, fingers crossed the :witch: won't come.

My mother made a comment yesterday saying I had fat ankles and feet :huh:

Think it's all this weight im putting on :(

AF due between today and wednesday. I am praying that she doesn't show her face! I keep having dreams about babies and my friend brought her little baby girl round the other night, she had to prise her away from me :hissy:

xxxxx Hope everybody is fine!! Any BFP??

:af: :af:

Some people are such extreme animal lovers that they take things way too sensitively. Oh well, I did what I thought best. MY FIL just wanted to get rid of them and I screamed at him. Ah, oh well. I did my best - they would have fallen through the grates in the grill if I didn't remove them.

My co-workers still think I'm nutters as I'm still crying and blowing my nose. lol

Chris - don't want to get your hopes up but i got super emotional, tears and everything at your point in the cycle before i got my :bfp: fingers crossed this is why you are emotional.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"