WTT Girls BAW Thread - September

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really hope so, going to wait for :witch: to come and go again this time and see if any improvement on 14 days then will make appt

Chris - I have a question for you - do you know of any good halloween games? I know that America is big on Halloween and my DD is having a halloween sleepover for her bd, she will be 15 so too old for many games but wanted to do a couple? I LOVE halloween and can't wait to put up my decorations!!

:wave:

Have to be quick but...... update for you..... :bfn: again this morning!! :rofl: :rofl: Maybe its STILL to early yet!!! :rofl:

Nicky - Sorry you got a :bfn: Hoping that you're :bfp: will surprise you on Thursday.

Chris - Alls looking well for you, also hoping that your :bfp: is on its way!!

Tracy - I can't believe that the one day you get to spend some quality BAW girlie time, is the day that Im horredously busy!! Ive heard that Angus Castus can lengthen your LP and lots of girls have been reporting good things about it. HTH Good luck sweetie, we've got our seats warmed in 1st Trimester. Lets hope we'll be sat on them soon!!

Owo - Glad all is well for you!! I bet you're relieved that it was only a spot. However I agree with the girls that maybe see if you can pull your scan date forward in order to keep your mind at rest. But Im sure LO is all fine and snuggly in your tummy!!

Ella and reedy - Hoping that you are both well!!

I know Kerry it is poo - can't you tell work you are busy with us :rofl:

I was going to try agnus castus but then read that it decreases your libido and OH will go mental if I am not up for it :rofl:

I had a hard time getting out of bed this morning. I can't believe it's only Tuesday. This week is going to be so long.

Thanks Kerry, hope you're doing well too! :hugs:

Tracey - I know me and my friends much prefer just ordering in a pizza, turning all the lights off, hiding under the duvet and watching some quality horrors!
BUT I would be impressed with a 'spooky' candy/chocolate hunt maybe? For the simple fact that I loveeeeeee chocolate, haha. :D
xx

hi Lea - it is dark here in the mornings now and so hard to drag myself out of my bed!!

hi Lea - it is dark here in the mornings now and so hard to drag myself out of my bed!!

Yeah, it's dark here too when I get up. Summer is gone my friends. Don't tell my chest that though, it won't believe you :rofl:

Thanks Kerry, hope you're doing well too! :hugs:

Tracey - I know me and my friends much prefer just ordering in a pizza, turning all the lights off, hiding under the duvet and watching some quality horrors!
BUT I would be impressed with a 'spooky' candy/chocolate hunt maybe? For the simple fact that I loveeeeeee chocolate, haha. :D
xx

Hi Ella

They are doing that also, I am making some 'spooky' food and they are watching horror films but just thought might be good to think of some games - my colleague who is 23 just said she played pass the parcel at her last bd!!!
chocolate hunt is a good idea, may do hanging do-nuts too, you know where you have to eat them with your hands behind your back?

Ohhhh that's an hilarious game haha :rofl:

Well, tbh, me and my friends are planning to go trick-or-treating dressed up as Amy Winehouse so.. the possibilities are endless! :rofl:
xx

I can feel the :witch: coming, and she is extra cranky this month.

Hey Lea! :hi:

..maybe if she gives you an extra hard time this month, you won't see her at all next month and she will be replaced by a :bfp:! :happydance:
xx

Sorry Lea - the :witch: was horrible to me last month too. Like Ella said, after this maybe she'll take a 9 month vaca.

I think it's a sign.. if the :witch: is extra horrible to you one month when you're TTC, it's because she knows she can't touch you for 9 months! :)
xx

Hey Lea! :hi:

..maybe if she gives you an extra hard time this month, you won't see her at all next month and she will be replaced by a :bfp:! :happydance:
xx

Hope this is the case Lea x :hugs:

I think it's a sign.. if the :witch: is extra horrible to you one month when you're TTC, it's because she knows she can't touch you for 9 months! :)
xx

Wow - hope this is true coz she was a total beeeeatch to me last time! Almost pushed me over the egde :cry: sooooo painful & heavy I was crying & feeling soooo sorry for myself

Good to know she won't be bothering me for the next 9 months or so then :happydance: x

Right ladies, I must be off! Have a good afternoon (or morning, as the case may be!)

Talk to you all soon! :hugs: :hi:
xx

xx

Wow - hope this is true coz she was a total beeeeatch to me last time! Almost pushed me over the egde :cry: sooooo painful & heavy I was crying & feeling soooo sorry for myself

Good to know she won't be bothering me for the next 9 months or so then :happydance: x

Fingers crossed for you Nicky!
:dust::dust::dust:
xx

Tracy - what about bobbing for apples in a sink full of water with hands behind their backs??

I LOVE halloween & I LOVE LOVE LOVE dressing up in fancy dress!! Im totally OTT!! lol x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back