WTT Girls BAW Thread - September

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bye Ella!

Bobbing for apples is a good one- cheers!

Going to make the invitations too - doing a pop up graveyard!

She wants some really scary movies - so far have halloween (obviously!) The ring, Jeepers creepers, The others - need to check age on these though! any suggestions?

Bye Ella!

Bobbing for apples is a good one- cheers!

Going to make the invitations too - doing a pop up graveyard!

Sounds wonderful! I may just have to pop on a plane and crash your party!!

Ladies, I need advice - should I still get my hair highlighted tomorrow?

Bye ella!!

Nicky - I think the :witch: was especially nasty to everyone last month as she knew that she wasnt going to be visiting many so many of us this month. So many :bfp:'s I hope that all us wont be getting a visit off her this month either. However I think the :witch: might be heading my way soon having witch like cramps!!

tracy - You could try the Angus Castus and Horny goat weed together!! I have been recommended HGW when I lost my mojo, some ppl swear by it!! :rofl:

tracy - What about apple bobbing the putting jelly worms in flour. What about the film IT I remember watching that when I was 15 and it scared the crap out of me!!!

Apparently hair dye is safe nowadays hun

Thet just advise you not to do it in early pregnancy as your hormones can cause the dye not to take properly which might give bad results on your hair

Years ago the chemicals used were a lot harsher than the ones used now so people advised against it but the general consensus now is that its safe

If you are worried give the hairdresser a ring & tell her you think you may be preg (PMA!!!) and see what she says xx

OMG WTF is horny goat weed:rofl::rofl::rofl:

not seen the film IT i will have to watch it and vet it first - I will add it to my lovefilm!

Tracy - Id recommend Agnus Castus too hun I really doubt it'd make any significant difference to your libido (didn't affect mine) but Kerry's suggestion of Horny Goat weed sounds good... or you could try Maca (google it - it's got loads of benefits for men & women!) xx

Well I must go and do some work for the next 45 mins!! :dohh:

I've been such a slacker today! lol

So bye for now everyone :wave: I'll be back on once I get home tho if any of you are still around xx

bye nicky see you later!

Things are starting to calm down abit now!! Phewww!!

Chris - I'll POAS an OPK tonight!! All in the name of science!!! :rofl: Actually anything to stop me POAS HPT's!! :rofl:

Bye Nicky, thanks for the advice.

Kerry - cool beans! I still don't know what to think. I knew I shouldn't have POAS so soon. :dohh:

chris - ha ha ha ha You are talking to a too early to POAS addict!! :rofl: Atleast tonight I can POAS and not feel guilty!!!

Crap how am I going to explain to DF how my HPT's have gone from 10 to 6, when I havent POAS'd yet :blush: !!

Can I go home too!!! Ive had enough my enthusiasm for work is petering out FAST!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back