WTT Girls BAW Thread - September

Status
Not open for further replies.
That definitely does not equal a slag!!!!!

A girl in my class at school lost her virginity at 12 and had an abortion at 13.

Kerry, everyone is ready at different stages. And there are people who are a HELL OF A LOT worse (even though you're really not even bad!) in the sex stakes than you. :hugs:
xx

That doesnt make you a slag Kerry x

Those picyures made me want to throw up :sick:

I'd love to do a burlesque performance!
xx

Would love to do burlesque too Ella

The pregnancy one is on next week Kerry x

Just made myself jump :rofl: I turned the hall light on & the bulb blew :rofl:

I always get freaked out when bulbs blow!! :blush:
xx

:dohh: I was really looking forward to the pregnancy one too!! However the screaming..... :rofl: :rofl:

My boss asked me as she was leaving for the day if I'm going to the quarterly meeting in NYC tomorrow after work. I told her no, I lied and said I had school but I really have a hair appt. :rofl: She was like, oh it's our quarterly, there won't be another one until January. And I'm like ok I'll be there in January. :rofl: That's what I have said to EVERY quarterly meeting for the last 2 years. :dohh: Guess I'm gonna have to go at some point but honestly, who the hell wants to trek down to Manhattan at 4:00 in the afternoon for a 2 hour meeting, then get back to work at 7:00, where I still have to drive another hour to get home!! Certainly not I!! :nope:

Make these meeting during work hours and I promise I'll be there. :rofl:

You've managed to avoid them for 2 years, Chris?! :rofl:

That's impressive actually! :D
xx

Yeah, they really don't like it when I say no, but tough titty.

Hey, I figure if they want me to BE like the Recruitment Coordinator's in Manhattan, they need to PAY me like a Recruitment Coordinator in Manhattan. :rofl:

Hey, I figure if they want me to BE like the Recruitment Coordinator's in Manhattan, they need to PAY me like a Recruitment Coordinator in Manhattan. :rofl:

You go Sister Friend!! That's the way I think too.

I thought so - then hopefully I'll be preggers in January so I can say my feet are swelling and doctor ordered me home to rest....then by May when the next quarterly is, I'll be just about ready to pop and doctor advises against travels to Manhattan. :rofl: :rofl: Then, I'll be on maternity leave. So that takes care of 3 years. :rofl:

Chris thats sooo assertive of you!!! Im rubbish at saying no!! :rofl: :rofl: ha ha ha You can tell that be the amount of ppl Ive slept with :rofl: :rofl:

Posted the opk and hpt in the BFN thread now!! Chris Im confused to as normally I dont have any lines at all even a few days before OV time!! Its starts completely blank around CD9/10 then faint to dark!! So why faint line now!!??? WTF!! I wish Id left the OPK's well alone!!

Chris thats sooo assertive of you!!! Im rubbish at saying no!! :rofl: :rofl: ha ha ha You can tell that be the amount of ppl Ive slept with :rofl: :rofl:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: Kerry I spit out my diet pepsi on my monitor when I read that!!! :rofl: :rofl: Co-worker thinks I'm loony.

I know I'm really wishing I left the opk's alone too. :dohh: Maybe it's a good sign for us! How many dpo are you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"