WTT Girls BAW Thread - September

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chris - :rofl: :rofl: Im glad I wasnt drink otherwise I would have spit my drink out lol @ you spitting you drink out!!! Did you post the question in 1st Trimester yet?? In fact inm still :rofl: now!!

Chris - Where is your CP??? TMI I know but sharing is caring!! :rofl:

Chris - :rofl: :rofl: Im glad I wasnt drink otherwise I would have spit my drink out lol @ you spitting you drink out!!! Did you post the question in 1st Trimester yet?? In fact inm still :rofl: now!!

:rofl::rofl: No, I didn't I'm too scared. Everyone will think I'm a :fool:

Chris - Where is your CP??? TMI I know but sharing is caring!! :rofl:

I don't know I'll have to get back to you on that when I get home. Okay way too much TMI but don't know what "high" is but last night, I had to insert my finger to the knuckle to feel it and I don't got long fingers - so dunno if that's high or not. :shrug:

Chris - You coward!! I'll post it then!!! :rofl: But I'll put that youre wondering too!!!

Don't forget to post a link here so we can watch the experiment.

Oh Shit, I've been having such a good time here I didn't realize it's 4:30! :wohoo: DH is probably waiting for me outside. :trouble: I'll log back on after I get home and after dinner.

Ta ta for now lovies! :hugs:

Chris - I would say thats high!! But I cant feel mine at all!! But there is still time for it to drop :cry:

Right girls Im off to 1st Trimester!! I'll call it guinea pig pigs required!!!

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-first-trimester/56654-guniea-pigs-needed.html#post834947

Here you go girls a link to the experiment!! :rofl:

:rofl: !!!!!!

I'm sure someone will be happy to oblige! I would be anyways :rofl:
xx

Great intro Kerry :rofl:
I'm sure people will help you both out good luck with the experiment x :hugs:

reedy - Thanks however maccy has posted in another thread hang on I'll post the link!!

https://www.babyandbump.com/trying-to-conceive/55903-opk-3.html

sorry is that a good thing? i dont really understand it all sorry bit dim :blush:

Maccy is preggers and got a line on an opk at 12dpo!! I have a very faint line on a opk too but got a :bfn: on HPT

Wait a day or two then test again Kerry? :)
:dust:
xx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member